Any help on when I should harvest this little bonsai?

J

Jonny_420

This is a northern lights autoflower that was meant to be transplanted outside but I accidentally left it to long in a small pot and it flowered before it could go outside. I decided to keep it as a bonsai and the trichomes seem 60% milky and have not changed and two weeks or so. Also no white pistils left most dead pistils have even dropped

Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 2
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 3
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 4
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 5
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 6
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 7
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 8
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 9
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 10
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 11
Any help on when i should harvest this little bonsai 12
J

Jonny_420

How much amber in the trichomes?
No amber trichomes at all and not really any change in the current ones for a while. This was kind of a botched plant im just hoping to get a little off it, just been feeding it light budding formula and max minerals but I’m a first time grower so don’t know if it’s to much or to little

R

RGWD0202

No amber trichomes at all and not really any change in the current ones for a while. This was kind of a botched plant im just hoping to get a little off it, just been feeding it light budding formula and max minerals but I’m a first time grower so don’t know if it’s to much or to little
I don’t have experience with autos but I aim for 10-15% amber. I’d give it another week and see if they change at all. If not just won’t be a very strong plant and you can start a new one…

R

RGWD0202

How long has it been going?

R

RGWD0202

Next time with an auto either start in your final container or just solo cup to final container. Problem with autos is there is no room for errors. Once the seed is planted it’s a ticking time bomb.

Top Bottom