Anyone use dr earth fertilizer?

F

FosterOg

I’m currently growing 2 plants in ground. Both photos. Both started in FFOF before being transplanted into my 4x12 bed. I’ve been trying to stay organic and have not fed either any synthetic nutrients . I was going to use. Dr.earths line I have premium gold, which is a 444 and pure gold which a 463. Im currently at day 81. I did start with pure blend grow prior to being transplanted into the ground. Fed dr earth 463 a few times. I'm worried that the 463 is not what I should be using.

Anyone use dr earth fertilizer
F

FosterOg

I’m currently growing 2 plants in ground. Both photos. Both started in FFOF before being transplanted into my 4x12 bed. I’ve been trying to stay organic and have not fed either any synthetic nutrients . I was going to use. Dr.earths line I have premium gold, which is a 444 and pure gold which a 463. Im currently at day 81. I did start with pure blend grow prior to being transplanted into the ground. Fed dr earth 463 a few times. I'm worried that the 463 is not what I should be using.

forgot to include pics

IMG 7659
IMG 7675
IMG 7674
IMG 7658
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I know I have used the Dr earth tomato formula for years and did good. I just wanted something that was finer hoping it would break down faster.

RootFarmer

RootFarmer

Dr. Earth liquids are a hydrolysate. It's already broken down. They have a grow guide and feeding schedule just for cannabis.

Screenshot 20240630 204504

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Your plants say it all. Just keep doing what you have been doing they look great.
It's a little late now for this year but top dressing with 1/2 cup of bone meal and mixing it in is a very good long acting calcium
your plant will need when flowering.
Don't change anything until 3rd week of flower. Then consider adding brewers yeast as it is loaded with potassium and phosphorus.
As flowering progresses ease up on the Dr Earth about 50%.

Top Bottom