Canna’s never ending field of Weed✌️

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

Not a Havahart, but it looks like the one I literally just looked into....I forget the name of it, but there are 2 entrances.....a site did a comparison......kinda.....they had the Hav and another, different, like yours?, trap, but they used peanut butter on the Hav and 🌻 seeds in the other....

Our 🍓s are almost ripe and then they are gone......found the little burrow/hole......

Only because we have 2, different and larger, Havaharts, I'm thinking to go that route......

Looking awesome canna!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀
Supporter
Not a Havahart, but it looks like the one I literally just looked into....I forget the name of it, but there are 2 entrances.....a site did a comparison......kinda.....they had the Hav and another, different, like yours?, trap, but they used peanut butter on the Hav and 🌻 seeds in the other....

Our 🍓s are almost ripe and then they are gone......found the little burrow/hole......

Only because we have 2, different and larger, Havaharts, I'm thinking to go that route......

Looking awesome canna!
Thank you @Bilber !

As far as the chipmunks I have found that, just like with shrews or mice, they tend to like peanut butter, but especially chunky peanut butter. I put some on a paper towel and they aren't smart at all. There will be 2 in the trap already stuck and the 3rd will still go in. Maybe the crunchy peanut butter is just irresistible 🤣

Funny enough we have wild strawberries in our back yard

20240602 155825
20240602 155723
20240602 155720
Bilber

Bilber

That was one advantage over the other one......the ability to hold/catch multipleat once.......I'll look for the name tomorrow......

Top Bottom