Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong here

B

Bobbylight

So this is my second grow and everything seemed to be going well… then I switched her into flower mode and I started having issues… Most notably my leaf tips in various places started turning yellow and on the bottom the whole leaf set will turn yellow and wilt.. I snipped a few sets on the bottom off when they seem to get affected but I have been loosing like one set a week.. and the tops started curling up which I know is a sign of light stress but my light is where I think it should be for ppfd I don’t know maybe I’m wrong..
but I’ll give some background if anyone has some spare time to give me some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
So my ppfd is about 670 currently and the light is 12 hrs on 12 hrs off
Water ph is about 6
My soil is coast of Maine growers mix
I Feed it 1/2 a teaspoon of ff grow big and a few drops of ff big bloom in 28 ounces of ph balanced water once a week
My tent temp is 78.2 and my humidity is 67% which puts my vpd at about a 1.1
Thank you 🙏

Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here 2
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here 3
Can anyone tell me what im doing wrong here 4
F

Farmville

I would recommend some cal mag if that’s the only inputs for your nutrients. Using fox farm nutrients they have a cal mag specific bottle product. In the old feeding schedule for soil they didn’t include it then in the new one it’s in there from week 2 of veg until like week 6 of flower

Also feed three tsp of big bloom to two tsp a gallon of grow big. The feeding chart says to do so. Also get tiger bloom and the rest of the feeding bottles the complete line up is a little spendy but each bottle has a specific use

IMG 0907

Last edited:
B

Bobbylight

I would recommend some cal mag if that’s the only inputs for your nutrients. Using fox farm nutrients they have a cal mag specific bottle product. In the old feeding schedule for soil they didn’t include it then in the new one it’s in there from week 2 of veg until like week 6 of flower

Also feed three tsp of big bloom to two tsp a gallon of grow big. The feeding chart says to do so. Also get tiger bloom and the rest of the feeding bottles the complete line up is a little spendy but each bottle has a specific use

View attachment 2204273
Just bought some cal mag today I appreciate your time and help!!!!

BB22

BB22

So this is my second grow and everything seemed to be going well… then I switched her into flower mode and I started having issues… Most notably my leaf tips in various places started turning yellow and on the bottom the whole leaf set will turn yellow and wilt.. I snipped a few sets on the bottom off when they seem to get affected but I have been loosing like one set a week.. and the tops started curling up which I know is a sign of light stress but my light is where I think it should be for ppfd I don’t know maybe I’m wrong..
but I’ll give some background if anyone has some spare time to give me some suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
So my ppfd is about 670 currently and the light is 12 hrs on 12 hrs off
Water ph is about 6
My soil is coast of Maine growers mix
I Feed it 1/2 a teaspoon of ff grow big and a few drops of ff big bloom in 28 ounces of ph balanced water once a week
My tent temp is 78.2 and my humidity is 67% which puts my vpd at about a 1.1
Thank you 🙏

Plant looks great ✌️

Your plant has been flipped and is in “Stretch” . I would feed her week 5 on the schedule @Farmville posted. She needs heavy veg nutes for two weeks after flip.

I use the FF bottled nutes. The Green Yellow And Purple.

Your Temp is good. I aim for 50% Humidity. I can get that by using fans with lots of air. Hope this helps. ✌️

Top Bottom