Canna’s never ending field of Weed✌️

• Thread starter cannafarmer420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀 living soil
Supporter
just watch for soil mites as it starting to seem common to find them in that medium,.
soil mites are easy to deal with and generally in a sense a good sign of your medium being alive,..
I will nick, thank you! I will have to Google image search them.
I also have unscreened worm castings full of predators so that's kind of my solution. I top dress them if I notice a fungus gnat or other pest. I had a fungus gnat infestation in the recycled soil I ran which was mixed with outdoor ground soil on accident. Anyways I top dressed them once a week for like 3 times and they were gone. I think the nematodes ate the babies.
This time i mixed in a few cups as prevention, so hopefully 🤞

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I will nick, thank you! I will have to Google image search them.
I also have unscreened worm castings full of predators so that's kind of my solution. I top dress them if I notice a fungus gnat or other pest. I had a fungus gnat infestation in the recycled soil I ran which was mixed with outdoor ground soil on accident. Anyways I top dressed them once a week for like 3 times and they were gone. I think the nematodes ate the babies. ✌️
well i misdiagnosed @Suds.an.buds plants a couple months thinking the soil mites were spider mites and almost killed his plants, but we got them all healthy and almost harvest time soon,. so i learned real quick about them,. generally dont worry but dont let them progress,.
i realized after i replied i say to myself “shit he knows what he’s doing”

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

🐼 🚀 living soil
Supporter
well i misdiagnosed @Suds.an.buds plants a couple months thinking the soil mites were spider mites and almost killed his plants, but we got them all healthy and almost harvest time soon,. so i learned real quick about them,. generally dont worry but dont let them progress,.
i realized after i replied i say to myself “shit he knows what he’s doing”
Glad it bounced back! They sound like they can be pretty nasty if let go.
Always appreciate the input of a fellow grower ✌️

Top Bottom