Canna Boost Or Canna Bio-boost ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

anyone have experience with these ? Thanks >It's sub-post to really increase yields ?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

Boost works, depending on the strain I would be careful. The low end of the range suggested is usually fine.
I have had some strains (heavy feeders) that like it. Some others not so much. YMMV. I've had good results with boost, when appropriate.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I started it on my NL crop start of week 3 at half strength then in week 5 I use PK 13/14 then week 7 liquid lead . I'll get back to you on the progress .

H

hawkman

Boost works, depending on the strain I would be careful. The low end of the range suggested is usually fine.
I have had some strains (heavy feeders) that like it. Some others not so much. YMMV. I've had good results with boost, when appropriate.
What would you say is a heavy feeder ? how much per gallon ?

Ignignokt

Ignignokt

What would you say is a heavy feeder ? how much per gallon ?

The strains I've grown that seem to feed heavy:
The White ( aka Triangle ) and to some degree the crosses with that strain ( White Fire Alien )

Most of the indica or predominant indica cross are somewhat mid to heavy, less is usually better.

The most sensitive strain I've grown so far ( likes it light and just curls toes if too much ) is a BlackJack pheno cut I got that sure seems more sativa than indica. I'm not expert with strains, but I think there are two general phenotypes of BJ, one 80/20 sativa/indica and one 80/20 indica/sativa. This one sure looks sativa to me.

I just finished a couple of BlueDream but I had issues :cry: and I'm not at all happy with how that went. I took that grow over well into shit-show stage and never got a good feel for what would make those girls sing to their potential. I took cuts again to give that pheno another run, even fucked up, abused, neglected it seemed a diamond in the rough to me.

Top Bottom