Epsom Salt

• Thread starter loadmaster87
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

loadmaster87

I was wondering if anyone has tried adding salt to their humidifier? I got to thinking about this and how places like Jamaica have a lot of salt in the air. It must help the plants right?Someone please correct me if my logic is off. Im new btw just got back to smokin after a 10 years in the military. It's good to be able to light up again and finally start growing!

StandingRock

StandingRock

I can't really comment but I can say that just because the original environment has salt in the air doesn't mean it was ever good for the plant. I'm definitely interested though.

incogneato

incogneato

You can foliar feed them Epsom but I wouldn't recommend putting it in a humidifier. There's no way to know how much they're getting and there's also a salt buildup issue for the humidifier. Rule of thumb is 1 tsp per gallon of water as needed. Some nutrients have mag in them already so be careful to not over do it

L

loadmaster87

Yeah I figured there might be salt build up, but I also figured if I put 1 gallon in it at a time with the reccomended amount of salt the flush every other gallon. Hell I guess I need to quit be a lazy ass an just foliar spray them! Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it :)

incogneato

incogneato

Yeah I figured there might be salt build up, but I also figured if I put 1 gallon in it at a time with the reccomended amount of salt the flush every other gallon. Hell I guess I need to quit be a lazy ass an just foliar spray them! Thanks for the replies guys I appreciate it :)
I just mix it in with my nutes and root drench. Foliar works fine too, I just don't care to foliar myself

Top Bottom