First time grower (more or less) in Germany

• Thread starter gasman_crothers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gasman_crothers

gasman_crothers

Hey guys,

Thought I would introduce myself, as I have been lurking for a week or two. I am growing for more or less the first time (apart from a very meagre yielding grow in my parents attic when I was 17), in a 1m x 1m x 2m tent and I am having such a great time. I love plants and I love cannabis, so it is no surprise that I have quickly developed a love for cannabis cultivation. Here are my babies:

First time grower more or less in germany

Left: Strawberries and Cream (Mimosa x Cookies and Cream), Right: Lemon Mints - Seed Junky, Front: Zowahh - Karma Genetics

I got the clones a couple of weeks ago a few days after I bought the Zowahhs at a clone market. Unfortunately the Zowahhs had a bit of a near death experience on day one. I didnt seal up the ducting very well and it leaked mostly back into the tent, and things got a bit hot and dry. The clones of the Lemon Mints and the Strawberries and Cream I got in the mail were also much more developed than the zowahhs, so I have tied them back a bit to make them bushier.

First time grower more or less in germany 2

You guys seem to have a really cool community!

Gasman Crothers

SpursGrower

SpursGrower

Welcome mate, how’s the legalisation gone in Germany? Are most people on board with it? I’d love if the UK would get their finger out and just make it legal ✌🏼

gasman_crothers

gasman_crothers

Welcome mate, how’s the legalisation gone in Germany? Are most people on board with it? I’d love if the UK would get their finger out and just make it legal ✌🏼
Cheers! Well the grow shops are sold out of basically everything haha, I decided to buy my stuff before it was too late and so glad I bit the bullet in the end.

So everyone has been allowed to grow three plants since april 1st and from 1st July the "Social Clubs" are allowed to sell their wares. It probably won't be coffee shop style as you are not allowed to consume on the premises of these clubs, but who knows what will happen really, what the prices will be like, what loopholes will be abused etc. It's basically unventured territory. There is some serious resistance to it in parts of Germany and the CDU (who are leading in the polls) are dead against it. So who knows really! I hear there has been some talk in the UK of adopting a similar model. Exciting times 🙃

Top Bottom