• Thread starter frebo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frebo

frebo

Frebo cant stop growing living in the woods

frebo

frebo

I posted last growing season that I was retiring from growing. 1968-2023. This year our future plans were changed and our son has had to join us on the farm and has a medical growing card for the State of Oregon which is operated by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission. Under new rules my son may grow up to 12 plants at a time or per outdoor season. My son, Frebo Junior, in in charge this year. So far he is doing great. The plants are all a beautiful color of green. Very healthy looking.
Frebo Jr. has planted the following;

Garden 1

Carbon fibre

Sherbert

Diamond Runtz 2

Gary Peyton 2

The Great Wall

Garden 2

White Runtz

Gary Peyton

Blue Dream

GMO

Diamond Runtz

Galgrows

Galgrows

Well hello fellow Oregon grower. I'm near Roseburg not a medical just rec. but i may push it abit LOL. Best of luck to you and the farm this season. 👍 👍 ✌️

frebo

frebo

I grew a little Indian Corn last year and apparently some kernels stayed in the garden. Around here we say “Knee high by 4th of July” or forget it. The corn is about to be taller than my Diamond Runtz. Frebo Jr. added another level of netting today.

IMG 0495
Galgrows

Galgrows

We say the same thing about corn 😉wish my raised bed was ready but it's not done with filling it. I even purchased corn seed for it so i guess it will be saved for next summer. Fella that garden looks great!

Top Bottom