Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

If you were a hotdog would you eat yourself?
Supporter
Good morning y’all! Got a watering in last night (plants early morning lights off). They are lovin life! I gave them a half dose of the grow food along with the transition and bloom 🤷🏼‍♂️ seemed like a good idea : ) my local temps are going to hit the low 90s starting today maybe high 80s and I did fuck all with my room! Thats kinda how I roll (if you hadn’t gathered that from this thread)😂

I tried the plant clip bendy things I got… broke two of the outdoor branched messing with them 🙄 will probably save the clips for the next indoor run. I can do other manipulations on the outdoors : ) they are waiting on their feed to soak at the moment and im enjoying my coffee and messing around the farm. Hope you everybody has a great day.

Heres a pic of my room in the dark. I saw a post yesterday that was asking about lighting and messing with flowering. Various users chimed in with mainly not a big deal. For what ever reason I thought to myself im going to go look at mine ( proceeded to see this and laugh) I taped it all up and covered most of it though. The dark pic was taken at the same time as the other I just turned and faced the plants (so its not that bright I think).
IMG 6458
IMG 6461

Sunin

Sunin

pheew I just catched up on your "project impossible" and I enjoyed the journey 😉
Fan of both grows- indoor and outdoor Rascals- hope you glued broken branches with tape- they heal fast 🤟
lovely dark room lol
greets and good luck 😊

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
pheew I just catched up on your "project impossible" and I enjoyed the journey 😉
Fan of both grows- indoor and outdoor Rascals- hope you glued broken branches with tape- they heal fast 🤟
lovely dark room lol
greets and good luck 😊
It’s a long winded read for sure! Hahaha! Thank you for the kind words!🙏

So the clips that ended up causing the issues with the branches in the first place I used to support the branches back up😂 (lots of stuff like that in this thread 😂).

Greets back at you and thanks!✌️

Sunin

Sunin

It’s a long winded read for sure! Hahaha! Thank you for the kind words!🙏

So the clips that ended up causing the issues with the branches in the first place I used to support the branches back up😂 (lots of stuff like that in this thread 😂).

Greets back at you and thanks!✌️

Long but enjoyable and honest :D improvement on indoor setup is fantastic 👍
would add aluminium or gorilla tape on brake and create the knuckle - will be easier to bend behind it later. accidental super cropping ;) will visit for pics of outdoors- they survived a lot hah so now I'm interested how they will evolve
I have my own 6 rascals now so I travel through people's ups and downs. We learn together 🤟
best wishes

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Good Friday evening to you all! Went into town today and acquired some building materials! Got some more insulation to finish that project inside. And got a couple 2x6s for an awning over the door and south facing side of the shed, im hoping that will help knock down some of the inside temps. If not itll be nice to have some shade in the summer when doing what nots and in the winter having a little rain cover!

My cuttings rooted! I put them in solos with the light warrior, worm castings, and perlite mix I made from the get go. Some of the cuttings roots got broken off while pulling them out of the rooting squares and some cuttings had smaller roots than others, but i wild man’d them in to the solos and watered them. Ill continue to spray them just because I dont know better and slowly introduce them to the slider door sun!

Out door is outdooring appropriately lol! Flowering a little more than I would like them to be but with the clones coming along im not so worried about it. But for the sake of what i have put into them and them being nice plants I do hope they come out of it well. For sure updates on the happenings over the weekend! Wife is working so the kids and I will tackle shit! Right after Saturday morning cartoons! I found the old Batman cartoon I used to watch, so im going show it to the kids😄
IMG 6465
IMG 6466
IMG 6467
IMG 6468
IMG 6469
IMG 6470
IMG 6471
IMG 6472
IMG 6473
IMG 6474
IMG 6475

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Good Friday evening to you all! Went into town today and acquired some building materials! Got some more insulation to finish that project inside. And got a couple 2x6s for an awning over the door and south facing side of the shed, im hoping that will help knock down some of the inside temps. If not itll be nice to have some shade in the summer when doing what nots and in the winter having a little rain cover!

My cuttings rooted! I put them in solos with the light warrior, worm castings, and perlite mix I made from the get go. Some of the cuttings roots got broken off while pulling them out of the rooting squares and some cuttings had smaller roots than others, but i wild man’d them in to the solos and watered them. Ill continue to spray them just because I dont know better and slowly introduce them to the slider door sun!

Out door is outdooring appropriately lol! Flowering a little more than I would like them to be but with the clones coming along im not so worried about it. But for the sake of what i have put into them and them being nice plants I do hope they come out of it well. For sure updates on the happenings over the weekend! Wife is working so the kids and I will tackle shit! Right after Saturday morning cartoons! I found the old Batman cartoon I used to watch, so im going show it to the kids😄View attachment 2182757View attachment 2182758View attachment 2182759View attachment 2182760View attachment 2182761View attachment 2182762View attachment 2182763View attachment 2182764View attachment 2182765View attachment 2182766View attachment 2182767
I forgot to add that the room has been way to hot during the day and getting the supply’s was a make or breaking point for the project so a huge shout out to upper management for making the “medium” budget part of the thread happen!😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Starting to get warm next week! Could be a make or break week for that chicken coop!😃

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Starting to get warm next week! Could be a make or break week for that chicken coop!😃
I’m sweat’n it chuck! Hoping the stuff I got today and the ac I have is enough. I put that tarp infront of the shed and that seems to help a bit, which gave me the idea to add an awning🤞🏻😬. Stay tuned!🤣

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
This ones for @Oldchucky just some backyard dumbfuckery (what you see in the pick was a bitch to do!) taking a break then going to apply the cover. Its gets better but those pics havent happened yet😂✌️
IMG 6476

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Long day. Tired. One sheet of foam short, will get it at some point. Got most of the insulation in. Might give the ac a test run tomorrow if I can get that last sheet.

(This was what I was going to post last night hahaha! Come on this morning and it was still here)

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Here’s the finished post from last night. 😂 Talked myself out of going to town again today for that last sheet. Not looking forward to it ( I may be able to cut a few scraps and make that work) I really don’t want to go into town today : )

Im really not feeling optimistic about my efforts but at least it’s something. I know after this run I’ll pull it all down and insulate the walls properly (which I know I should have done correct in the first place) but ADD and limited budget strikes again! Hahaha! On the note of not doing what I should have or at least realizing what I need next run : at least a 8 inch intake and exhaust set up! Im going to do that next run and use the 6’’ set up for lung room/ making it work with my semi automation. Have I mentioned I want a better light? LMFAO!!!!😆

Here’s a pic dump of yesterdays fuckwittedness : ) the pic of the plants was taken this morning ( they are going to get watered/fed tonight before lights on)

Hope you guys are doing well in your endeavors and enjoying life : ) ✌️
IMG 6484
IMG 6485
IMG 6486
IMG 6487
IMG 6488
IMG 6489
IMG 6490
IMG 6492
IMG 6494

Top Bottom