• Thread starter Living Soil2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Living Soil2

Living Soil2

Hey there,

My name is David, I'm launching a start-up based on a mycorrhizal growing system unlike anything on the market today. This is an independent small business run by myself and a close friend, with an organic product manufactured in the USA.

I would be humbled if any of the talented growers in this community would be willing to participate in a 3 minute interview to help us hit the mark with our final product. Not only is our growing system easy to master and affordable to purchase, but our controlled preliminary trials have led to doubled yields, accelerated speed, and increased potency in both professional and amateur settings.

I would be happy to provide this system at a discounted price to anyone generous enough with their time to help us. I truly believe in this system, and my only goal is providing it to as many people as possible, so we can grow the best natural medicine in the world! Thank you for reading!

madgrower

madgrower

Hey there,

My name is David, I'm launching a start-up based on a mycorrhizal growing system unlike anything on the market today. This is an independent small business run by myself and a close friend, with an organic product manufactured in the USA.

I would be humbled if any of the talented growers in this community would be willing to participate in a 3 minute interview to help us hit the mark with our final product. Not only is our growing system easy to master and affordable to purchase, but our controlled preliminary trials have led to doubled yields, accelerated speed, and increased potency in both professional and amateur settings.

I would be happy to provide this system at a discounted price to anyone generous enough with their time to help us. I truly believe in this system, and my only goal is providing it to as many people as possible, so we can grow the best natural medicine in the world! Thank you for reading!
Sounds to good to be true

dan1989

dan1989

What is the name of the system? Got any pics or any info about your system?

Living Soil2

Living Soil2

Sounds to good to be true

Thanks for the reply-this is an organic mycorrhizal growing system that has been in development over the last thirty years. My co-founder and I have utilized it on thousands of plants, to great success. It is totally organic and would come with a complete satisfaction guarantee. If you do have time to allow me interview you, I would be more than happy to address any concerns you have, or answer any questions. All the best.

Living Soil2

Living Soil2

What is the name of the system? Got any pics or any info about your system?
Hey Dan,

The name of this system is Living Soil, it is a four-part mycorrhizal growing system that leads to a self-sustainable terrestrial biosphere. The elements of this system add beneficial fungi and bacteria to the root system, leading to maximized natural defenses, increased water uptake, and increased mineral solubilization. We have a proprietary protein supplement which is added to the plant every six days, which was genetically designed to add the exact nutrients that these soil microbes crave while they work to support the plant. The final addition to this system is a soil fortification formula which uses biomimetic molecular substances which benefit soil structure, soil porosity, drainage, and salinity control, while providing the ideal environment for the microbes to thrive.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I dont understand whats being asked.interview about what?how we grow?how does that help your already at double yeild system?us it soil growers only?more info is needed.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It does sound good and i am in tbe market for a good myco product thats cheaper than great white and available in the UK.
You should give some out to well known members to do a documented trial so people can get an idea of what it is and what it can do.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Closed
Please send @logic a pm (private message) to continue this posting.

You must be a paid sponcer in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom