Help new grower two issues

• Thread starter Belliott
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Belliott

Belliott

I have 2 ladys with different issues. im not sure what they are, if what is going on is something or nothing. One has something going on with it's leaf and the other the stem looks strange. If anyone knows what they are and if they are a problem and if so, what to do your help would be appreciated. Thanks, everyone

Help new grower two issues
Help new grower two issues 2
Help new grower two issues 3
Bilber

Bilber

Hey Bell.....I'm no professional, nore a good deficiency expert.....but hopefully this'll get answered......

The 2nd picture looks like the workings of stem rot.....

Are you keeping the soil wet, with no drybacks? Curious......

Looks l8ke you're in peat/perlite?

Fans for air movement?

I'd tell you to do a diluted peroxide feed, but I do not want to steer you the wrong way.....you could be organic......

Belliott

Belliott

Hey Bell.....I'm no professional, nore a good deficiency expert.....but hopefully this'll get answered......

The 2nd picture looks like the workings of stem rot.....

Are you keeping the soil wet, with no drybacks? Curious......

Looks l8ke you're in peat/perlite?

Fans for air movement?

I'd tell you to do a diluted peroxide feed, but I do not want to steer you the wrong way.....you could be organic......
No its not organic. Started in a plug that was peat and coco
mix is
50% coco coir
30% pumice
15% worm casting
5% biochac
I thought that might me stem rot but I'm no expert. I think the plugs hold more moisture than I think.

Belliott

Belliott

I have 2 ladys with different issues. im not sure what they are, if what is going on is something or nothing. One has something going on with it's leaf and the other the stem looks strange. If anyone knows what they are and if they are a problem and if so, what to do your help would be appreciated. Thanks, everyone
On day 20 now

Started inside in plugs of peat and coco moved to 16 oz cups with the mix, then out side to pots on june 2. Hardening them off now. Half strength feed yesterday. Cal-Mag is part of the Nutrient system from this company

Strain - GG4 Sherbert Fast Flower (fast buds)
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Cana Coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 10 Gallon Fabric
Lights - Sun
Nutrients - Ventana Plant Science
Medium - 50% coco coir ,30% pumice ,15% worm casting ,5% biochar
EC - .5
PH - 6.5
RH - 40s - 99%
Room Temperature - 50s- 80s
Greenhouse Square Footage - 10'x6.6'×6.6'
Pests - None Known

Strain - Gorilla Zkittlez Auto (fast buds)
# of Plants - 4
Grow Type - Cana Coco
Grow Stage - Vegetative
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon Fabric
Lights - Sun
Nutrients - Ventana Plant Science
Medium - 50% coco coir ,30% pumice ,15% worm casting ,5% biochar
EC - .5
PH - 6.5
RH - 40s - 99%
Room Temperature - 50s- 80s
Greenhouse Square Footage - 10'x6.6'×6.6'
Pests - None Known

Belliott

Belliott

This leaf got worse so I took it not knowing what is happing to it. None of the other have it. Looped it I see no bugs. Does any one know?

20240606 092923
20240606 092937
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Too wet, needs to dry out.

C

climbit

This leaf got worse so I took it not knowing what is happing to it. None of the other have it. Looped it I see no bugs. Does any one know?
This here looks like the plant was wet too long. Without oxygen nutrient transport, theoretically, should slow down. This would also explain the particularly light green texture. By the time the third node has flattened the plant should be pretty green. I think anyway. This would also restrict transpiration I’m guessing. Cause there’s just too much h2o. So def an issue creating an issue situation here.

I personally wouldn’t use any liquid nutrients when using organic amendments like cast or biochar. As these two alone are purported to promote and sustain soil microbiology. And with them doing the actual work your inputs could potentially disrupt the plant to soil chemistry. It’s hard to know, unless you posses the experience, what a plant is going to need today in terms of nutrients vs. the next day and so on.

I’d say just dial the water back. Grow in fabric. Increase drainage. Or all of the above. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom