Leaves getting yellow, 6th week of flowering, Sk#1

• Thread starter burn out
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn out

burn out

Hi all,

my Skunk #1 plant (outdoor, soil, planted 1st June, ate BioBizz BioGrow at veg and BioBloom at flo) is now in day #38 of flowering, and in the last week some of the lower true leaves are getting yellow; more and more every day. One (shown in the pic) got brown in its rim and fell off yesterday..

what do you think?
i've read some other threads and it could be N deficiency.. but i'm also thinking maybe root bound (i have a 11 lt pot because i wanted to keep the plant from getting really big, i didn't think that would be a problem, now it is close to harvest and it's 85cm measured from soil level)

i usually water at 6.2-6.3.. maybe i should raise to 6.5-6.6 ?

thanks!

Yellow

juggernaut

juggernaut

Thatis actually how you want it at the end of the flush....

Just using up all the nitrogen....Just have to add some more nitrogen....As the say the microbeasties use up alot of Nitrogen.
looks good though.

reloader

reloader

Yea, I would say its ok to. Every strain is different and some will yellow more then others, what I would check for though is mites, just to be sure, because they can wither a plant fast. Otherwise ride it out, I run plants sometimes until they are nearly dead, just get them through.

sedate

sedate

I think that plant looks very nice.

The leaves looks really happy and healthy. I'm not sure I'd want them really lush at day 38 but I don't know your strain. Anyway - the point is you are looking very nice.

Whoever said it has mites is crazy. That thing is nice and clean.

That yellow dead shit at the bottom is pretty normal - especially as you move through mid-flower here - just pick that fucker off and don't worry about it.

I would not add any extra N. I would continue with a p/k heavy mix (maybe something like 2-3-5 or 2-5-5 @ 900ish ppm's) and let the thing yellow itself out over the next two weeks and cut at day 55ish. Plain water the last 3 feedings.

That would be my plan.

I think that will be primo. :)

Top Bottom