Peruvian Gold

• Thread starter Casey barber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Casey barber

Casey barber

Hello everyone! My name is Casey Barber and I am the company rep. for Peruvian Gold located in beautiful El Dorado County California! I just wanted to take some time and talk a little about our product. We are a llama base liquid fertilizer (besides our Golden Nitro) and ALL ORGANIC (also besides the Golden Nitro)! We have a line of 6 products.

1. Head Start: This is our liquid organic fertilizer with seaweed extract. This product is used when you transplant or start from a seed. This provides the nutrients that is needed to promote vigorous growth and nutrient healthier growing media for your seedlings, transplants and young container plants.

2. Liquid Copal: This is our composted organic llama manure extract designed as a base fertilizer/all purpose fertilizer for the complete growing cycle. This provided the nutrients needed to promote vigorous growth.

3. Micro Builder: This is our liquid organic fertilizer with worm castings and kelp. This naturally provides readily available macro, secondary, and all the micronutrients needed during the vegetable stage.

4. Bloom Rush: This is our liquid organic fertilizer with fossilized seabird guano. This provided additional phosphorus during the flowering/budding stage. This provides the nutrients needed to promote vigorous growth and a nutrient healthier growing media for fruiting and flowering plants.

5. Crescendo: This is our flower finisher. You use this during the final bloom stage of the flowering. Crescendo helps to optimize the flower development. This also will increase the oils, weights, flavor and aroma in the plant by 25-30%.

6. Golden Nitro: This is our vegan, non-GMO vegetable base protein derived from organic soy beans. Our Golden Nitro provides a rich source of organic nitrogen for nitrogen loving plants. This also helps the plant grow quickly, increases the seed and fruit production, and improve the plants quality and appearance. You can add this to any plant at any time to provide more micronutrients.

You can use our fertilizer with any other soil products.

Have any questions? please email me at [email protected]
Peruvian gold

Untitled
Top Bottom