Royal Queen Critical Feminized Photoperiod

Boke

Boke

Germination Phase
coco pellets
distilled water

I tend to germinate directly in the coco pellets and keep them on top of a perlite bed in a container to control humidity with a heater pad set to 76 and an LED light set on 209 ppfm cycling 18-6.

All look like they’re coming up.

Royal queen critical feminized photoperiod
Boke

Boke

I sense sarcasm…. This is just the first stop in the process-stay tuned. I will document this entire grow from seed to cure on this thread. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

R

RGWD0202

Germination Phase
coco pellets
distilled water

I tend to germinate directly in the coco pellets and keep them on top of a perlite bed in a container to control humidity with a heater pad set to 76 and an LED light set on 209 ppfm cycling 18-6.

I germinate similarly and have good results. yours is way more precise than mine. I don’t like to handle my seeds more than I have to so go straight in root riot cubes that are in seed starter mix, and skip the paper towel or soaking seeds in water steps. I like your setup and will follow along. I have @RoyalQueenSeeds Pink Runtz going and it’s a beautiful plant, getting close to chop time they have great genetics from what I can tell. However, my free OG Kush from them is not looking good but the seed casing hung on too long and I think caused an issue. Best of luck with the grow!

R

RGWD0202

I started a free OG Kush from @RoyalQueenSeeds a few days ago along with a Green Gelato Auto. I had them in a 4:1 water and hydrogen peroxide solution for a day and then put them in FF Light Warrior. Hopefully, they'll sprout soon.
Nice! if you post anything I’ll be sure to follow along. I’ll be posting a little bit with mine. That’s the seed starter mix I use as well.

firehemp

firehemp

Germination Phase
coco pellets
distilled water

Looks good

Boke

Boke

First transplant for 2

1 scoop bat humis
2 scoops perlite
2 scoops tasty dirt

Will hit with root stuff later.

IMG 5002
IMG 5001
WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Congrats! I had a critical seed from RQS. It did not sprout. The only one out of the 4 seeds I purchased. A loss of 9.00 USD. Oh well, it happens. I still sprouted 4 plants with the Free OG Kush they sent. Really sad too because I really wanted to grow one of these. Was not going to sprout the OG, not really one of my favorites. 😞

Please keep posting pics of their progress.. I will grow through you 🤣

Boke

Boke

Looks like a bunch of the seeds stalled, so I had to do surgery and dig them out and reposition. I think I probably planted them Too far down in the coco pods, and they couldn’t push up due to not being to move the coco because it’s wrapped. My bad. Let’s see if I just trashed 7 seeds or not…

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

Looks like a bunch of the seeds stalled, so I had to do surgery and dig them out and reposition. I think I probably planted them Too far down in the coco pods, and they couldn’t push up due to not being to move the coco because it’s wrapped. My bad. Let’s see if I just trashed 7 seeds or not…
That was my thought with mine as well. I tried to dig it up and get it closer to the surface but could not find it. LOL. Too bad for me as a photo is required for any warranty that RQS has. I dug even more before I put the OG Kush into the soil. Didn't want two plants in one pot.... still could not find it. I know I planted it 🤣

Fingers crossed for you, I would hate to see you lose 7 plants. 🤞

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Nice! if you post anything I’ll be sure to follow along. I’ll be posting a little bit with mine. That’s the seed starter mix I use as well.
I'm thinking about starting a thread. I planted three seeds during the weekend and all three sprouted yesterday. I removed the shells from two of them. They all looked good at the end of their first light period. The cotyledons opened and the first set of leaves were showing.

Boke

Boke

That was my thought with mine as well. I tried to dig it up and get it closer to the surface but could not find it. LOL. Too bad for me as a photo is required for any warranty that RQS has. I dug even more before I put the OG Kush into the soil. Didn't want two plants in one pot.... still could not find it. I know I planted it 🤣

Fingers crossed for you, I would hate to see you lose 7 plants. 🤞
I screwed up. A lot of these were side ways or upside down. They got caught in the webbing around the coco. Oops.

WickedMichelle

WickedMichelle

I screwed up. A lot of these were side ways or upside down.
That makes a difference? So there is a proper way to place the seed in the soil for germination?
How do you know which way is which? I cannot tell a top for a bottom on a seed. The too deep thing I can understand, I did not know they could be upside down or sideways.

I just make a little hole in the soil, put the seed in, cover and water extremely well. I cover for 24-48 hours and normally I see a sprout. I did have a couple that took an extra day. I believe the last one I planted I didn't cover and just put in the tent. That was the OG Kush they sent as my freebie. It sprouted no issues.

Boke

Boke

These seeds got caught and couldn’t right themselves. I should have opened up the pods a bit more and not pushed the seeds so far down. Not sure how I did that actually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom