so we coming up on day 64 but almost no red trichromes are showing.

• Thread starter blaisdelldavid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blaisdelldavid

I've got two plants growing in a 4x4 one is gorilla glue and the other is dom p not to be confused with the dom perignon strain. dom p is on day 62 I originally planned to pull the plant on day 64. and the gorilla glue is on day 38. the plant in question is dom p it's looking really done and ready until I look with a loop. but what do you guys think? this pic is from Friday. they are still asleap for another hour and I'll post updated pic when they awaken. but this pic should be good to get the party started lol
So we coming up on day 64 but almost no red trichromes are showing

C

climbit

I've got two plants growing in a 4x4 one is gorilla glue and the other is dom p not to be confused with the dom perignon strain. dom p is on day 62 I originally planned to pull the plant on day 64. and the gorilla glue is on day 38. the plant in question is dom p it's looking really done and ready until I look with a loop. but what do you guys think? this pic is from Friday. they are still asleap for another hour and I'll post updated pic when they awaken. but this pic should be good to get the party started lolView attachment 2190625
Picture is wild blurry for me. I want c those buds. They look unworldly.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I think you cooked them a bit.
Also may have burned off a bunch of trichs making it difficult to ready ripeness .

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
With these leds you can’t point an ac straight at the plants and still cool the shit out of them homie.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I've got two plants growing in a 4x4 one is gorilla glue and the other is dom p not to be confused with the dom perignon strain. dom p is on day 62 I originally planned to pull the plant on day 64. and the gorilla glue is on day 38. the plant in question is dom p it's looking really done and ready until I look with a loop. but what do you guys think? this pic is from Friday. they are still asleap for another hour and I'll post updated pic when they awaken. but this pic should be good to get the party started lolView attachment 2190625
You got the loop you tell us. I let a GDP go 77 days, usually and did 3 others at 65. I'm gonna wait in the future for 77 days and maybe more but that's just me😉

B

blaisdelldavid

You got the loop you tell us. I let a GDP go 77 days, usually and did 3 others at 65. I'm gonna wait in the future for 77 days and maybe more but that's just me😉
loop wise I think it could gain more red tricromes but this mofo fox tailing like crazy so I'm probably going to cut it down tonight

Beazy

Beazy

Most times I’ve seen foxtailing late in flower was either way over fed or light issues !! Not gonna lie I’m a lil’ heavy handed on the feeding and not the best at diagnosing !!

B

blaisdelldavid

With these leds you can’t point an ac straight at the plants and still cool the shit out of them homie.
I'm thinking my problem is either fox tailing or this mofo trying to reveg on me I noticed my tube bringing in the ac was clear and light was coming in from it I've now fixed that problem it's now pitch black in tent when lights go off. but I have a temperature probe right beside my buds so dunno how on earth I'm not cooling my plants and tent down it's litteraly telling me the temps where my buds are

B

blaisdelldavid

I'm thinking my problem is either fox tailing or this mofo trying to reveg on me I noticed my tube bringing in the ac was clear and light was coming in from it I've now fixed that problem it's now pitch black in tent when lights go off. but I have a temperature probe right beside my buds so dunno how on earth I'm not cooling my plants and tent down it's litteraly telling me the temps where my buds are
that said if there a better way to bring the ac in the tent I'm all ears. I'm hear too learn

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
loop wise I think it could gain more red tricromes but this mofo fox tailing like crazy so I'm probably going to cut it down tonight
Jesus auto correct on this site kills me,
I was saying you can point an ac straight at the plants and still cook them from the light.
And foxtailing is also caused by heat/light stress

B

blaisdelldavid

Jesus auto correct on this site kills me,
I was saying you can point an ac straight at the plants and still cook them from the light.
And foxtailing is also caused by heat/light stress
I know what you mean about the auto correct glad to know it's the site and not my phone. thought I got some wild update that made my phone all the sudden go auto correct nuts. I just know I didn't have the problem b4 and my tent was hot AF before like almost 100 (not often normally about 90 to 95) have grown many times in it no problem but since I put in ac I've noticed a lot of light coming in from bottom where the tube was clear. and now I got foxtailing for first time and it's everywhere under the net and above in the canopy. I fixed the damn heat problem to give myself a damn light problem. gorilla glue as you can see is doing just fine but wasn't getting a much light from the tube that dom p was. thanks for the help. but I think I'm going to go chop it down and put wedding cake in it's place it's so ready to go she's the black pot in the middle

Top Bottom