Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Yellowing around the edges of my leaves

tobh

tobh

Supporter

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I’m growing indoors Using earth dust nutrients (dry amendments) for this grow and I have been watering with a ph of 6.2 to 6.8 and I’ve just been watering when dry so it is a bit of a mystery on why they are yellowing this is also my first grow so I’m a tad bit inexperienced

46A2AD95 C548 4105 9A88 71AC7FCD8F8A
tobh

tobh

Supporter
not watering correctly, and not using the search function. you have five posts, three threads, and minimal details about what your setup is.

not trying to be a dick, but what you're experiencing has been experienced by thousands of others before, and the answers for which you seek are only a search away. please take advantage of the search functionality.

pro tip -- check the box to search for titles only. "yellow leafs", "holes in leafs", "lst". all those would yield hundreds of threads providing all the answers you would ever need.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

lol you’re good before I made this account I would google and the thc farmer website would pop up and never give me the exact details I would want but I just made this account like 20 mins ago so appreciate the info , do you know how to delete threads?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Please elaborate, your thinking light stress?+ Or for rest?
Yes a plant that young should have nice flat leaves... those are folding inward shaping the leaf like a V. For the first bit you don't want to see that. They don't have the root system or size to handle it. They will slow and stunt of given to much light to start. After they get a bit bigger you want to see that slight V at the top but not when they are this small.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Got it. Makes total sense. For my untrained eye on that one, I see possibly some potential potassium defict there at the bottoms. Looks like a very early stages. It's on the lowers, but not on the uppers.
Yes a plant that young should have nice flat leaves... those are folding inward shaping the leaf like a V. For the first bit you don't want to see that. They don't have the root system or size to handle it. They will slow and stunt of given to much light to start. After they get a bit bigger you want to see that slight V at the top but not when they are this small.

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Appreciate the feedback guys , so do you guys recommend just to bring my light up more ? And as for the potassium issue if I leave it alone do you think it would be alright? All I have for right now are the earth dust amendments should I give it a little top dress for extra food? If you need the link to the amendments I’m using I can post it 👍

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Appreciate the feedback guys , so do you guys recommend just to bring my light up more ? And as for the potassium issue if I leave it alone do you think it would be alright? All I have for right now are the earth dust amendments should I give it a little top dress for extra food? If you need the link to the amendments I’m using I can post it 👍
Yea, but be very light on potassium, you don't need much actually at this stage. and the funny thing about that "deficiency" it looks pretty much like the same thing as excess, so just go careful, and pay attention to the response.

I'm kinda surmising that it's deficiency at this point, unless of course that soil was simply hot with potassium out of the gate. It could be either, actually. It's an educated guess. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Ahh it could be hot with nutrients because I had amended the coco since it was A seed and yeah the lights were at 32 inches when it was a seedling then as it grew I raised it to 34 inches and just tonight I had raised the light like 2 more inches because my other plant had a 2 holes in it without any pest in sight so I assumed that the light was really intense and making a hole in the other one

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

wow never knew there were apps like that! I’m not at my house right now but when I get there in like a hour or 2 I’ll post my readings and lyk! Appreciate it

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

wow never knew there were apps like that! I’m not at my house right now but when I get there in like a hour or 2 I’ll post my readings and lyk! Appreciate it
Drop to 15,000 at the highest, measured at the top of the plant until the plant gets a bit bigger. 10-15k will be a good spot for now.

Top Bottom