• Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

climbit

these pictures suck on purpose.

-OGkush - Indica fem
seedsman freebie!

-ghost rider - sativa regular.

can you geuss which? bet not. found the ghost rider seed in bud I got from the dispensary? fingers crossed

🫨

Using the Vipraspectra p1000 at 100% at 22 inches height. idk 100w doesn’t seem like much anymore. the closet space adds a decent touch. plus, besides a crack in the door and a few fans on asghing blast it’s basically growing outside. ac in my room 2.

small hiccup sprouting. nothing some great white and moleasses can’t fix. trying to balance the moisture in these smaller pots. who thinks watering in the final pot is easier? transplanting supposedly gives better woots.

I’m using some soil I threw in my composter when I harvested the juicy zkittlez waay bac. so I couldn’t even really tell you… seems straight though.
and then I’ll go into fabric when it’s time. and flip! depending on how well they grow I’ll decide which soil mix I’ll go with.

cheers to life🖤💚

You click here for bait
You click here for bait 2
You click here for bait 3
IMG 0100
IMG 0099
C

climbit

Bag seed is the best! This is from my first grow, from bag seed, pollinated on purpose. Idk i just felt like sharing lol. I have tons of plants now cuz of this baby here. Happy growing <3
Wait so that plant ended up female and you crossed it with another male you had? That’s dope af!!! What strain was it called? Bro I hope I get lucky. My very very first grow was an attempt at growing a bag seed but failed. 😮‍💨

T

thatcoffeewater

Wait so that plant ended up female and you crossed it with another male you had? That’s dope af!!! What strain was it called? Bro I hope I get lucky. My very very first grow was an attempt at growing a bag seed but failed. 😮‍💨
Yeah I found 4 seeds in the weed. 1 female, 3 males. Bred the female. No clue what strain, it was some weed I got from my friend. I think it's indica cuz the leaves are thiccc. Thank god I've liked to garden for a while before I decided to grow weed. Really comes in handy with some of the basics. I'd love if you shared more photos!

C

climbit

Yeah I found 4 seeds in the weed. 1 female, 3 males. Bred the female. No clue what strain, it was some weed I got from my friend. I think it's indica cuz the leaves are thiccc. Thank god I've liked to garden for a while before I decided to grow weed. Really comes in handy with some of the basics. I'd love if you shared more photos!
lmao bro when I tried my first bag seed I didn’t even make it past the seedling stage. It was pitiful. But holy shit 1 out of three was female. It’s not looking too good for me. Mysteries are kinda fun. But that’s why I threw the OG fem in there in case I get unlucky.

C

climbit

Transplant

It’s looking critical.

FFOF
Extra erlite
1 tbsp 4-4-4 per gallon medium
1 tsp 2-8-4 per gallon
Mulch layer of worm cast

Had to ditch the bag seed 😩

So all my chips are on the OG kush. Praying for her recovery, i think she was mainly just running out of adequate nutrition in that small cell pot. I made sure to sprinkle great white on the root ball.

IMG 0115
cobblestoner

cobblestoner

Transplant

It’s looking critical.

FFOF
Extra erlite
1 tbsp 4-4-4 per gallon medium
1 tsp 2-8-4 per gallon
Mulch layer of worm cast

Had to ditch the bag seed 😩

So all my chips are on the OG kush. Praying for her recovery, i think she was mainly just running out of adequate nutrition in that small cell pot. I made sure to sprinkle great white on the root ball.
whats the mulch like?

Top Bottom