Auto flower 1st time grower and I'm wondering if she is in the pre- flower stage?

• Thread starter cityfarmer3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

This is my 1st time growing and I've been getting a lot of help from this group especially from Capt Spaulding so I 1st want to thank everyone that's helped out cause I really do appreciate it! 😍 I've noticed over the past few days that the smell has gotten much stronger so I'm thinking she is in pre-flower but I'm not sure? Tomorrow will be a month since she sprouted what do you all think how does she look?

Auto flower 1st time grower and im wondering if she is in the pre  flower stage
Auto flower 1st time grower and im wondering if she is in the pre  flower stage 2
Auto flower 1st time grower and im wondering if she is in the pre  flower stage 3
cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Should I trim some of the larger fan leaves blocking the light from hitting down low?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

The fan leaves are light collectors. Light is plant food! Don't take any leaves off just yet. Best to let her grow and tuck a leaf under if you must in order to make room for a shoot to come up to the light. I'm not seeing any pre-flower white hairs.

Your plant looks super happy and is growing nicely. Try not to do anything to set it back now.
When she starts to flower she will stretch. Most of the stalk tops with bud locations will come up threw the leaf canopy.
If not you can deal with that when the time comes.

Nice job so far.

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

The fan leaves are light collectors. Light is plant food! Don't take any leaves off just yet. Best to let her grow and tuck a leaf under if you must in order to make room for a shoot to come up to the light. I'm not seeing any pre-flower white hairs.

Your plant looks super happy and is growing nicely. Try not to do anything to set it back now.
When she starts to flower she will stretch. Most of the stalk tops with bud locations will come up threw the leaf canopy.
If not you can deal with that when the time comes.

Nice job so far.
Thanks man! This group has been awesome in helping me along the way. I studied up by reading all I could online before I started growing and so far what I've have learned here in this forum pretty much contradicts just about everything I've read online and I mean everything Lol so I'm so glad I found this site cause God knows what she would look like if I followed everything I had read beforehand. 😎👊

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I'm glad your having a good experience. Keep an eye for these little white hairs starting. This is pre-flower stage.

First Signs of Flowering Stage What to Look For scaled

Then she will start looking kind of funny. She will be stretching and begin will budding up.
What are you feeding until after stretch / Now.
What are you going to use for a flowering fertilizer?

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Right now she is getting fox farm big bloom and grow big she will be getting tiger bloom when its ready

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

I can see that she is beginning to stretch and I have a AC Infinity trellis net do think I should put it up to help support the stretching stems?

juanderer

juanderer

She looks pretty stalky so I don't think she'll need the trellis. I've seen horror stories from other growers in the farm that had autos go herm and their suspicion was that the scrogging was at fault. Is it an indica (or indica -dominant) plant?

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

She looks pretty stalky so I don't think she'll need the trellis. I've seen horror stories from other growers in the farm that had autos go herm and their suspicion was that the scrogging was at fault. Is it an indica (or indica -dominant) plant?
It's indica dominant it's gorilla glue #4

Top Bottom