Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Howdy folks, been a bit crazy, family getting pace makers installed, is slightly stressful, they pulled through and all is well, regardless I have sone nice shots of the @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 as well as the g4500 do all the hard work for me.
Short and sweet today, I have a kid going to prom, gotta go!
A big thank you spiderfarmer for everything they do! And y’all as well! Love y’all keep it growing full speed!

IMG 4870
IMG 4871
IMG 4856
IMG 4857
IMG 4858
IMG 4859
IMG 4866
IMG 4867
IMG 4847
IMG 4846
IMG 4845
IMG 4805
IMG 4804
IMG 4803
IMG 4705
IMG 4703
IMG 4668
emanresu

emanresu

Howdy folks, been a bit crazy, family getting pace makers installed, is slightly stressful, they pulled through and all is well, regardless I have sone nice shots of the @SpiderFarmerLED se7000 as well as the g4500 do all the hard work for me.
A big thank you spiderfarmer for everything they do! And y’all as well! Love y’all keep it growing full speed!
Best wishes to you and your family. Hope it all goes well with the pacemaker. Love your plant room and your plants. Every time I see a room full of plants on here, I get a little jealous. lol

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Glad they pulled through, hope everything works out for you guys.

Plants look perfect as always 👽

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Wishing the entire Captspaulding family the best. Sounds like celebrations are in order all around.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Wishing the entire Captspaulding family the best. Sounds like celebrations are in order all around.
The old goat gets to yell at us a bunch more.
he’s really good at yelling.

It’s my wife’s pop, cantankerous bastard but we all love him, he’s taught me some pretty useful shit in stereo over the years. Just glad the issue was found. he is 85 and still busts his ass at the farm here every day. Thanks man

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Best wishes to you and your family. Hope it all goes well with the pacemaker. Love your plant room and your plants. Every time I see a room full of plants on here, I get a little jealous. lol
Ask my wife what she thinks hahahaha.
Yeah it’s a nice thing that my wife she doesn’t smoke, but she is a gardener herself, and she’s badass at it, so we actually share in the love of the plants but, not the stash. Serious bonus. And buddy, don’t be jealous. There are some days it takes me from lights on to lights out between the veg room and flower room. 1 person, for all of it is insane even for me sometimes. Thx for stopping in homie! 👊🏻🤡

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looking great as always in there brother! 👊👊 gald the fam is all better, now get that kid to prom!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Looking great as always in there brother! 👊👊 gald the fam is all better, now get that kid to prom!
Currently using talk to text because they have it down to one lane. It’s a bridge to get on an island. There’s one accident and then about 3 miles past that a breakdown. I’ll be here a while on the way back. At least way down was good.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Thanks homie! Been busting my ass on this run, in between madness of life. This years has been a damned riot.
I hear you bro, you got this shit 👊

Citrently trying to manage these huge plants in my little tent. Cap says hey cali blue stretches a lot he says, he never said it would 5X in height !!!!!🤣 Jesus man!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I hear you bro, you got this shit 👊

Citrently trying to manage these huge plants in my little tent. Cap says hey cali blue stretches a lot he says, he never said it would 5X in height !!!!!🤣 Jesus man!
Oh bro, I was definitely throwing everything at them, I hat run was done a bit diff from my normal methods. I was wanting to redline everything possible. It took it like crazy.
I messed with lighting a lot here, I was I getting stupid with it hahahahaa

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Oh bro, I was definitely throwing everything at them, I hat run was done a bit diff from my normal methods. I was wanting to redline everything possible. It took it like crazy.
I messed with lighting a lot here, I was I getting stupid with it hahahahaa
I have the plants 6 inches from the light at 100% still praying. Cali Blue and Papaya eat: light, water and nutes like crazy bro. 😆 ✌️

Top Bottom