Coco canna feed solutions for feeding charts

• Thread starter Billybobbong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Billybobbong

Hi just need a little help with my Coco canna feed chart, I can't make sense of it, between what the bottle says to there website, then getting the ec/ppm right, mine was up to 1600 when I finally checked it, trying to reduce and got it to 1300, I'll just have to use half strength I guess? I'm new to this grow technique. I have the cal mag and the AB, someone told me to add my leftover rock supercharge to help out but I think this has sent my ppm through the roof. So the canna nutes is the cal mag and AB correct dosage and the rock supercharge at its 4ml per litre, it seemed like a lot when I put it in, I never considered the affect on the ppm. Should I dump the reservoir and start fresh with cal mag and just AB, or just use it up at half strength then reset. what about the other canna additives do you need them in coco and if so I assume just there full coco selection? It's a bit vague what to use exactly through the whole grow?

B

Billybobbong

On another note people say keep Coco wet, but while there still establishing a decent root system and after transplant at least a few weeks you have to let them dry a bit not totally but not soaking wet all the time this has caused me root rot, while at he same time in a small pot 2 plants are way more healthy and happy and dryer.. This I have noticed several times, wet soaked Coco after a few days no good it had to dry a bit before next water, yeh fully established plant in the correct size container should drink Daly I assume but untill then it's a bit of a bum steer people telling you to make sure it stays wet but that can be detrimental to the plant and causing root rot..

B

Billybobbong

This Coco canna nutes says 40 ml per litre on the bottle, now that's is what I added to my res, so that plus the rock supercharge root tonic of 4ml per litre I ended up with 1600 ppm or 3.2 ec, I fed my plants that😬, anyways lol once I realised I added 15l to it now it's at 1300 ppm and it seems trying to go off there random charts thats what we need 300-600 ppm, so I assume I just use it half strength with cal maged water and this still be strong, yeh I'll check with ec metre first and pH it ect.
The feed chart I found is this dose it looks right it's very different to the bottle which I assume is a maximum dose?

Images 1
B

Billybobbong

Then this chart looks more like it 15 ml start then 40 max like on bottle

Images 3
Top Bottom