Fat banana auto rqs week 14?

• Thread starter bpgrowing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bpgrowing

I planted 3 Fat Bannana Auto plants from RQS about 14 weeks ago. The website said 10-12 weeks. I've checked the trichomes and 1 plant had 60%-70% cloudy, another about 50%, and the 3rd 40%-50% cloudy. The rest of the trichomes are clear. There are very very small amounts of amber trichomes.

My question is: is this normal? Or should I harvest and get what I get?

P

Phyto

In my experience most breeder estimates are “optimistic” to say the least. With that percentage of clear trichs, they’re not done. Other signs you can use to tell when they’re ready. All (almost all) the pistils are red/brown and shriveled, the plant stops drinking water, the buds “swell”. I’d give it another couple weeks. Pictures would be helpful.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
My question is: is this normal? Or should I harvest and get what I get?
Sometimes growth is slow. A good harvest is still likely. I recommend waiting till it's done. Be sure to check the trichomes on the buds, not the leaves.

Grower1974

Grower1974

Autos can mature at any time rate from seed to seed. Every single one of them is usually different in all aspects. The 2 on the outsides are Fat Bananas. 15 weeks (108 days) from sprout. However, they were stressed early on too much, in which caused a stalled, runted, mutated state. This delayed the grow cycle potentially up to 5 weeks. Early stress can potentially throw them into a confused life. These 2 have finally gone into ripening stage and should finish within the next week. Other than a super delayed grow, and oddity growth shape etc, they still do smoke/smell/taste very well in the end.

IMG 4778
Top Bottom