First Time Growers - My Wifey’s Indoor

• Thread starter TheGreatPotoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheGreatPotoo

Hey friends,

First time growers.

The pretty lady at home grew tired of always running out, so we decided to fix that. This is where we are 6 weeks into grow.

We did a ton of research, did 3 rounds of high-stress training and we just did our first low-stress to open the canopy, hopefully that will be enough to finish out these last fews weeks of veg.

Foxfarm Soil (50/50 mix Ocean and Frog)
Perlite
Langbeinite
Grow big and CalMag

VIVOSUN Tent + Aero Lights
Spider Humidifier
Aeropots 5gal

1Seed:
- Aura Indica (front left)
- White Widdow (front right)
- Grand Daddy Purple (back left)
- Gorilla Glue (back right)

Things seem to be going well, waiting for the girls to reach 18” before we switch to flower. We are at 12” now, almost there.

Any advice or comments are welcome. Cheers!
-C&S

First time grower   indoor 4x4x8 soil
Last edited:
Stokes

Stokes

Looking good. I think you’d be quite surprised if you flipped right now. 4-5 solid weeks of veg will grow pretty damned good plants.

I would pick up a flowering nutrient, not sure what it was with langbeinite, but it never gave me the potassium when i needed it. Ive switched over to potassium sulfate and seabird guanos and works much better for me

T

TheGreatPotoo

Looking good. I think you’d be quite surprised if you flipped right now. 4-5 solid weeks of veg will grow pretty damned good plants.

I would pick up a flowering nutrient, not sure what it was with langbeinite, but it never gave me the potassium when i needed it. Ive switched over to potassium sulfate and seabird guanos and works much better for me
thanks for the advice!

We have BigBloom and TigerBloom, haven’t used them yet. You have any thoughts or experience with those?

Never even heard of seabird guano! We’ll check that out.

BudRanger1919

BudRanger1919

Hey! Your setup looks great, and you already look to be on your way to your first harvest. I agree with Stokes, you could take clones and flip those girls right now. Dont forget they will stretch in the roughly 2 weeks it takes for flowers to show. Nice work on the LST as well, canopy is looking even.

Galgrows

Galgrows

Hey friends,

First time growers.

The pretty lady at home grew tired of always running out, so we decided to fix that. This is where we are 6 weeks into grow.

We did a ton of research, did 3 rounds of high-stress training and we just did our first low-stress to open the canopy, hopefully that will be enough to finish out these last fews weeks of veg.

Perlite
Langbeinite
Grow big and CalMag

Spider Humidifier
Aeropots 5gal

1Seed:

Things seem to be going well, waiting for the girls to reach 18” before we switch to flower. We are at 12” now, almost there.

-C&S
Well done team 👍 excellent start. I've grown all of those at one time, love the indica strains. Remember they'll stretch 6-12" when bloom begins. I've used grow big and big bloom i think there fine. I've not used the 2blooms together though. Pat yourselves on the back ya both done really good so far.

lenhug

lenhug

Welcome to the farm, those ladies look great! Fantastic work, keep doing what you're doing I'd say.

I love me some GG, one of my all time favourites. Can't wait to see how they end up.

A

Ashgrows

Hey friends,

First time growers.

Perlite
Langbeinite
Grow big and CalMag

Spider Humidifier
Aeropots 5gal

1Seed:

-C&S
They will grow a little more during flowering. the plants look amazing for first time growers!

E

Eclipted

thanks for the advice!

We have BigBloom and TigerBloom, haven’t used them yet. You have any thoughts or experience with those?

Never even heard of seabird guano! We’ll check that out.
Used both of them and they work I just recommend flushing (if you don’t want to don’t it’s growers choice and “bro science”) I also gave them some flower stacker from humboldt as well as some sweet and sticky from Humboldt during the flowering stage. Buds all tasted nice and smooth. I don’t think I added the flower stacker but 2 or 3 times maybe once a week in weeks 4/5/6
Your plants look awesome💪🏻

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You can flower them any time.
Keep in mind that when you flip them, keep them on Veg mix for 3 weeks threw the stretch period. Seeing how they are today, your tent will be full full in 3 weeks if you flip tomorrow. Rather than weighting until they are 18" then flowering and being really cramped..

Just something to think about.

Top Bottom