From Friends At The Farm

• Thread starter Gtglicky3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Thank you I appreciate it. Might take a bit but for some of the crosses but there will definitely be seeds coming your way for sure
Sounds good to me. I'm in no hurry. I'm doing my kush run which hopefully I get some Master Yoda Reg seeds from...just lmk if you see any I got ya want. 😃

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

BluTerp week 7 of flower.
Week 8 starts on Wednesday the 8th so about 3 more weeks maybe 4 we’ll see
IMG 2226
IMG 2227
IMG 2228

@Choppr she’s not the biggest but she looks dense. I picked a nice little branch to try and clone i know there’s a high risk but I really like this plant so umma give her a go. The 3 tiny clones I took off the other clone just to try look like they rooted already also

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Black Sugar #1 starting week 3 of pre flower
IMG 2348
IMG 2349
IMG 2350

Black Sugar #2 switch to 12/12 tonight
IMG 2351
IMG 2352

BluTerp clone week 2 day 3 of preflower
IMG 2356
IMG 2353

This is 2 different plants in the same pot the short bush part is a Cherry Zoda x PM-bx and the tall lanky branches is a Banner switched to flower on 4/20 the Banner has Pistils showing but no signs of male/female yet on the Zoda yet.
I took a Banner Clone today
IMG 2362
IMG 2364

The Lemon Stank? Clone starting week 4 since flipped
IMG 2357
IMG 2361

So it was a 35% chance of rain all day yesterday till about 4pm when I got this then sall that
IMG 2335

IMG 2336

So I put all the 1’s in pots in the garage as the storm started

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Those black sugars are great lookin plants! Do you have a storm cellar for tornadoes!? Cali boy here only knows about earthquakes and forest fires lol! Tornadoes scare the ever lovin whatever outta me!!!
Thank you I really like them to their already starting to get nice looking Trichomes on the leaf’s
I never actually seen a Tornado before or had to deal with one thank god but had a lot of bad Hurricanes I’m right on the Coast. And no the house is only a one-story but the down stairs 3 steps to bathroom is solid 10” concrete and it’s 10ft by 8ft same as the pantry connected to it same size as bathroom. It was 60mph winds yesterday

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I gotta say on those Black Sugars....DAMN NICE RECOVERY! I thought them toast I was so sad for you. Now I'm like holy shit those are the black sugar???!?!?!? 😃 excellent work!

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I gotta say on those Black Sugars....DAMN NICE RECOVERY! I thought them toast I was so sad for you. Now I'm like holy shit those are the black sugar???!?!?!? 😃 excellent work!
Thanks im a little surprised to lol. I got 1 really nice clone and a iffy 1 and lost 1 so I’m still good and seeds are a go in the near future

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Cherry Zoda x PM-BX plant #1 is female I got lucky that was one of the 1st few clones so she’s already growing good
IMG 2370

Cherry Zoda x PM-BX #2 no signs yet
The Strawberry Truffle x Pure Michigan bx #1 was a male so it got plucked.
Strawberry Truffle x Pure Michigan bx #2 still in veg.
Galactus is a male I’m pretty sure so it’s getting dugout a put in a small pot for pollen collection and crossing with Cap🤡 Banner strain to start “World Breaker Hulk or Cosmic Hulk” still workshopping the name. Gotta make sure there isn’t a strain called that already but I wanna keep it in the Marvel universe. Especially with Galactus being in the new Fantastic 4 movie coming out
IMG 2372
IMG 2373

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Cherry Zoda x PM-BX plant #1 is female I got lucky that was one of the 1st few clones so she’s already growing good View attachment 2169022
Cherry Zoda x PM-BX #2 no signs yet
The Strawberry Truffle x Pure Michigan bx #1 was a male so it got plucked.
Strawberry Truffle x Pure Michigan bx #2 still in veg.
Galactus is a male I’m pretty sure so it’s getting dugout a put in a small pot for pollen collection and crossing with Cap🤡 Banner strain to start “World Breaker Hulk or Cosmic Hulk” still workshopping the name. Gotta make sure there isn’t a strain called that already but I wanna keep it in the Marvel universe. Especially with Galactus being in the new Fantastic 4 movie coming out View attachment 2169039View attachment 2169040
Was always one of my fav baddies. But silver surfer is cooler IMHO. 😎

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Taking the 5th a final clone off the PBB x Cmen then gonna let it all grow back afew week then flip to flower for my late outdoor crop. Second pic is the little growth under old branches
IMG 2420

IMG 2424

The clone army is coming along good so far
IMG 2423

Fruity Pebbles starting week 3 of preflower today
IMG 2417
IMG 2418
2 Baby Mantis hanging out on the BBMR x OB
IMG 2414
IMG 2411

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

I’m vary happy to say I made a rookie mistake I was wrong about the Galactus plant lol its a female i looked at it after rain an it was still drizzling I went out to pull it this morning and saw the Pistils. Sooo I took a clone to use STS on to make the Banner x Galactus cross seeds Feminized. That was a nice lil happy surprise today 🤙 happy growing everyone

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

So that outdoor reveg happened a lot faster then I was expecting. I cleaned out an bleached the old Coop let it dry out then blocked out all light leaks then put a table cloth as a false ceiling 5ft high so the ridge vent has 4ft of dead space to exchange air. The plants in the ground will have to figure it out them selfs.
IMG 2399

Top left Lemon Stank?
Top right BluTerp clone
Bottom left BBMR x OB clone
Bottom right Banner & Cherry Zoda
IMG 2449

Gotta hook up the power again at the house so I can put a fan in there
IMG 2395

Black Sugar got moved back in the house for the time being
IMG 2453

The Fruity Pebbles hide away home is in the works today gotta block off the old goat pen off the back of the garage
IMG 2455
IMG 2456

Top Bottom