Hello

• Thread starter Blue_Ja420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Blue_Ja420

New here and new to grown on my own and 1st year indoors. It had taken 6 months to figure out my soils, temp, humidity, and so on. I have finally dialed that in to where I produce. (Got lots to learn still). But I have finally come to harvesting my 1st indoor. It's a Hawaiian strain my dad got from a bag he bought on vacation. Happen to have a seed in it so he brought it back and it was female. So needless to say. 25+ years he has recloned or kept a mother alive. Throughout the year. And the other strain is a white widow. I believe. A couple things got mixed up during the whole process. But my question is when to pull my plants so I'm not to late or too early? There is a lot of pestilsthat have turned bit there is also quite a bit still growing out white. Would love some pointers or advice if anyone wants to offer. And then after that I want to learn how I can get higher weilds and such. I'll post some pics of what I got now tho.

Hello
Hello 2
Hello 3
Hello 4
Hello 5
Hello 6
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yeah those are frosty! Welcome to the farm!

You’re are already watching for the right signs : ) the trichomes are to be watched on the buds not the leaves, the amber to milky trichomes ratio is that of the grower ( more amber=more mellow, more milky clear= less mellow) and that’s just a rough breakdown. Spend some time searching through the farm here for some great info👍🏻✌🏻

Top Bottom