Kind of a catch all apart from the Granddaddy Purple💜

Got 3 Sin City Juice
Plumbers buds   a catch all

of 7 seeds
Plumbers buds   a catch all 4

My fault for not properly storing my seeds. Hoping for 1 boy and 1 girl😉

Plumbers buds   a catch all 3

1 Stary Eyed of 3 fems

Cuts of Blueberry Hash Plant, left tray and on the right Cherry Wine hemp. I'll pot half a dozen of each in solos today.
Plumbers buds   a catch all 2

Fkin snails🤬
Plumbers buds   a catch all 5

Sleepin' with fishes.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Are they destined for outdoors or are you keeping them indoors?
Greenhouse for good fems and best fem's & male breeding outdoors. I've got 4+ breeding spots for groups and thinking of starting the Mother's Milk seeds
20240507 121153

before they get any older and fewer pop. I also have some fem seeds
20240507 123112
20240507 123126

I don't know if I want to take on that much though this summer but really want to breed the Mother's Milk. Grown it before and had a cream flavor. I'd mix it 50/50 with GDP or Blueberry in a J and pure creamy grapes and berries. For me this was outstanding.

Those fem Rhubarb would go well crossed to the Sin City Juice if I end up with 3 males or something eats the seedlings. It happens😉

But summer is sun kissed wonderland here so I don't even consider growing indoors. Couldn't afford it here anyway. Did it 45 yrs ago and I'd of been better off buying a pound and calling it a year. Today they charge us for delivering the electricity. As much or more than the usage. It's a fking joke. Few regular people can afford it and many are making payments for last winter. Gonna get crazy if this keeps up.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I know! I’m about 700 miles north of you! Straight up outdoors! My brother grows down in Riverside! Good size plants, but when he gets the flower, the monsoonal moisture And moths, ie: Caterpillars, exact, a pretty stiff toll! Hope you kill it!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I know! I’m about 700 miles north of you! Straight up outdoors! My brother grows down in Riverside! Good size plants, but when he gets the flower, the monsoonal moisture And moths, ie: Caterpillars, exact, a pretty stiff toll! Hope you kill it!
On moth larvae, neem oil. Every other weekend. You can add spinosad or Bt or both on off neem weekends. I've had those bastards take way too much smoke through the years. Neem breaks down pretty quick and won't hurt most beneficials if sprayed after sundown. I don't lose much these days but I sure have in the past. Outside you can spray the plants down with water which is a good idea before harvest to get the dirt off. I stop neem use 2 weeks or so before harvest. Never had any taste of it in the smoke. I hate smoking caterpillar shit😉

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Greenhouse for good fems and best fem's & male breeding outdoors. I've got 4+ breeding spots for groups and thinking of starting the Mother's Milk seeds
View attachment 2173984
before they get any older and fewer pop. I also have some fem seeds
View attachment 2173986View attachment 2173985
I don't know if I want to take on that much though this summer but really want to breed the Mother's Milk. Grown it before and had a cream flavor. I'd mix it 50/50 with GDP or Blueberry in a J and pure creamy grapes and berries. For me this was outstanding.

Those fem Rhubarb would go well crossed to the Sin City Juice if I end up with 3 males or something eats the seedlings. It happens😉

But summer is sun kissed wonderland here so I don't even consider growing indoors. Couldn't afford it here anyway. Did it 45 yrs ago and I'd of been better off buying a pound and calling it a year. Today they charge us for delivering the electricity. As much or more than the usage. It's a fking joke. Few regular people can afford it and many are making payments for last winter. Gonna get crazy if this keeps up.
That's 'Build Back Better' in action!😡

My electric bill went up 45% the beginning of this year as well.

I can get ounces here for $50, sometimes even at dispensaries that run specials, it's almost not worth growing it with what they're doing to us regarding the electric bills!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
On moth larvae, neem oil. Every other weekend. You can add spinosad or Bt or both on off neem weekends. I've had those bastards take way too much smoke through the years. Neem breaks down pretty quick and won't hurt most beneficials if sprayed after sundown. I don't lose much these days but I sure have in the past. Outside you can spray the plants down with water which is a good idea before harvest to get the dirt off. I stop neem use 2 weeks or so before harvest. Never had any taste of it in the smoke. I hate smoking caterpillar shit😉
Yeah, they don’t bother me much! I told him to black out his backyard and it reduced his problem by about 2/3, but it’s still a problem! I’m out where there is no ambient lighting! and I hate spraying anything other than water! And are you guys bitching about a mere $.35 per kilowatt hour? Cheapskates!🤣 It’s murder!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

So there's this
20240519 164536

32 I believe, clones and seedlings and Stary Eyed
20240519 170847

who gets new shoes tonight makes 33. There's the GDP mama
20240518 130441

Flowering up a storm for 34
20240519 164932

So I figured that's not enough and added 14 seeds of Mother's Milk🥛
20240519 170820

and what the hell, 3 fem Rhubarb
20240519 170816

& 3 fem Mother's Milk🥛 x Blueberry Hash Plant🥰

So we'll see what pops. I only need 1 boy and 1 girl of Mother's Milk🥛 and I'll make hundreds of seeds. Same with the 3 Sin City Juice seedlings which should cross well with the Rhubarb.

There will be many cuts taken and I'll be soon wondering where the hell I'm gonna put everything but somehow I think I'll manage.

Gonna be a busy grow season😉

W

WiseWaterer87

Wow, you’ve got quite the lineup going! Your garden looks like it’s going to be a bustling hub of activity this season.

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Been a bit so time for an update.

3 Rhubarb fems popped
20240524 160045

and 2 Mother's Milk x Blueberry Hash Plant. I can't wait to cross them myself but yet no Mother's Milk
20240524 083823

I do have another dozen plus seeds so I've got that going for me🤣 I really want to make a tone of these seeds. Bodhi still speaks lovingly about this strain and I agree. If nothing else I want to make a bunch of seeds of this one.

I Found and planted six more regula Sin City Juice seeds (Las Vegas Tringle Kush x Mimosa) to go with these three seedlings
20240524 115204

If at least 2 or 3 more pop it'll give me a much better chance of boys & girls. They should cross well with the citrisy Rhubarb fems above. It's been a long time since I've had citrisy smoke and looking forward to it and making more seeds🥰

Starry Eyed
20240524 115226

Killing it. I also haven't had any diesel in many years and this one suppose to add to Global warming🤣

Planted a dozen Sarsparilla
20240524 162459
20240524 162511

I made thousands of seeds last year. Wanna see pop rate and really only growing to process into oil. 30+% THC and I'm shooting for doctor recommended 3-1 THC - CBD sauve so you can see why. I'd like to try pressing some of it for rosin. I got a small press and wanna try it out.

I'll be growing them all in coconut coir with MasterBlend nutes.

Since I really didn't have a winter grow or even garden this past year I'm getting excited. I had been growing 24/7/365 for a few years and needed the break, obviously🙄

Good to be back.

20240524 162530
Mothman

Mothman

really want to make a tone of these seeds. Bodhi still speaks lovingly about this strain and I agree.
Hey brother, I just happened to read somewhere else about Bodhi’s Blueberry Hashplant in the last couple of days. Sounds like the perfect Indica-dominant indoors for me. Is your comment here referring to MM x BBHP, or just the BBHP?

I’m following your thread fer sher!

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Hey brother, I just happened to read somewhere else about Bodhi’s Blueberry Hashplant in the last couple of days. Sounds like the perfect Indica-dominant indoors for me. Is your comment here referring to MM x BBHP, or just the BBHP?

I’m following your thread fer sher!
I've got 6 cuts of BBHP and 2 seedlings of Mother's Milk x BBHP, all fems. Gotta keep moms all winter long. None of the dozen Mother's Milks popped. I've got a dozen left and will plant tomorrow.

I'm gonna cross the Granddaddy with Blueberry Hash and see what happens😉

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

Wait… did you pack those seeds up? You running your own outfit?
Not me, real seed producers😉 Red at 3Thirteen and there's Freak Genitics. Those guys are artists. I had Freak's Gorilla Hammer and miss it. I wish I could keep 'em all going but for me I love making seeds of what I can so I can pop a few any time I want.

Stokes

Stokes

Not me, real seed producers😉 Red at 3Thirteen and there's Freak Genitics. Those guys are artists. I had Freak's Gorilla Hammer and miss it. I wish I could keep 'em all going but for me I love making seeds of what I can so I can pop a few any time I want.
Ok yea. Was getting ready to say id run some of your gear on other sites

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

The new babies
20240525 165102

3 Rhubarb (Bag of Oranges x Citrus MILF) and 2 Mother's Milk x BBHP ALL FEMS.

I hope to cross that Rhubarb with Sin City Juice. So far 3 seedlings
20240525 143522

and they're regs. Need just 1 boy😉

6 BBHP cuts front 6
20240525 143553

GDP cuts back 6

7 Cherry Wine hemp cuts
20240525 143547

Starry Eyed fem
20240525 115409

She keeps wowing me

GDP mom
20240525 150053

MagnifierPlus IMG 20240525 145906

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

Been a bit so time for an update.

3 Rhubarb fems popped
View attachment 2178151
and 2 Mother's Milk x Blueberry Hash Plant. I can't wait to cross them myself but yet no Mother's Milk
View attachment 2178152
I do have another dozen plus seeds so I've got that going for me🤣 I really want to make a tone of these seeds. Bodhi still speaks lovingly about this strain and I agree. If nothing else I want to make a bunch of seeds of this one.

I Found and planted six more regula Sin City Juice seeds (Las Vegas Tringle Kush x Mimosa) to go with these three seedlings
View attachment 2178153
If at least 2 or 3 more pop it'll give me a much better chance of boys & girls. They should cross well with the citrisy Rhubarb fems above. It's been a long time since I've had citrisy smoke and looking forward to it and making more seeds🥰

Starry Eyed
View attachment 2178157
Killing it. I also haven't had any diesel in many years and this one suppose to add to Global warming🤣

Planted a dozen Sarsparilla
View attachment 2178156View attachment 2178155
I made thousands of seeds last year. Wanna see pop rate and really only growing to process into oil. 30+% THC and I'm shooting for doctor recommended 3-1 THC - CBD sauve so you can see why. I'd like to try pressing some of it for rosin. I got a small press and wanna try it out.

I'll be growing them all in coconut coir with MasterBlend nutes.

Since I really didn't have a winter grow or even garden this past year I'm getting excited. I had been growing 24/7/365 for a few years and needed the break, obviously🙄

Good to be back.
I love Masterblend

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
The new babies
View attachment 2178832
3 Rhubarb (Bag of Oranges x Citrus MILF) and 2 Mother's Milk x BBHP ALL FEMS.

I hope to cross that Rhubarb with Sin City Juice. So far 3 seedlings
View attachment 2178833
and they're regs. Need just 1 boy😉

6 BBHP cuts front 6
View attachment 2178834
GDP cuts back 6

7 Cherry Wine hemp cuts
View attachment 2178835

Starry Eyed fem
View attachment 2178838
She keeps wowing me

GDP mom