Spots, Yellowing and bright new Growth

• Thread starter ChuckFinnl3y
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

ok 1000 ml sounds about right,.
what about any itty bitty tiny flies around the soil surface? might be hard to notice them,
I would rule the flies out, havent seen anything on either the Leaves top and bottom or the Soil surface itself. But ill put one of the yellow stickers inside to make sure i didnt miss any super tiny ones my macro might have missed.

Additional to rule out its not something pest/fungi related (considered it may be Septoria) i put her in the Bathtub yesterday and applied a preventive neem oil solution with a sprayer and covered her real good. ( 1 tbsp in 1 L water with an emulsifier)

PianoStan

PianoStan

No worries im thankfull for the input just spitballing the issues often helps me make up my mind how to adress the issue.

Its my first run anyway and im not expecting too much out of it, i fully expected to run in a few issues and treating it like some test run to build up experience before throwing in some crazy Strains from Trustfall and see how far ill get without anyting fancy and just the most basic Equipment.

Im really hoping its not the Light, they thrieved once i increased it and had planned to lower the Light soon to see how far i can push it, dli is still pretty low but hey thats what the run is for ig 😂
That is EXACTLY how I went into my first grow (the one I'm currently working through). And it has been a relatively smooth experience. And I'm pleased with how things are going so far. I'm worried that my failure to use all of those additive nutrients from the start will have stunted my buds, since they don't really seem to be getting bigger anymore. But, hey, that's what experiments are for!

I'm trying to refine my technique over the first few grows, so that I feel confident in trying those 46% triploid seeds that the Humboldt Seed Co. sells. Hopefully that will start early next year.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I would rule the flies out, havent seen anything on either the Leaves top and bottom or the Soil surface itself. But ill put one of the yellow stickers inside to make sure i didnt miss any super tiny ones my macro might have missed.

Additional to rule out its not something pest/fungi related (considered it may be Septoria) i put her in the Bathtub yesterday and applied a preventive neem oil solution with a sprayer and covered her real good. ( 1 tbsp in 1 L water with an emulsifier)
mmmm ok
what is the recommended amount of calmag on bottle?
also the mag % if available?,..
earlier you said 5 litre air pots correct?

ChuckFinnl3y

ChuckFinnl3y

mmmm ok
what is the recommended amount of calmag on bottle?
also the mag % if available?,..
earlier you said 5 litre air pots correct?
Unfortunatly doesnt have much details on it even on the Safety Data Sheet nor the general data Sheet.

Recommended dose was 0.5 for the first few Weeks and 0.8 later (where im at).

Correct they are in 5L Airpots.

Noticed some burned Tips while checking on them and rearring for LST, so if not before they def. are burned by now.
Totally my mistake half accidently feeding them 4ml yesterday. ( Prob more like 3 but def not more than 4)
Took the Skywalker (the one with the Spots) in the bathtub again and flushed her a bit, the other two which now also show signs of nute burn were left alone.

Im still questioning if the spots corrolate to the Nutes or whether thats another issue on itself.

Top Bottom