Wanted 2x4 complete grow tent uk

• Thread starter UK1Richard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UK1Richard

Struggling to find a complete led grow tent set up with a 2x3 tent in the uk for under £400 any of my fellow uk growers out there

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Your title says 2x4
yet you thread says 2x3

Did a quick search and the cheapest was £465 with a 200w light imo you’ll struggle to get below that.

You might be cheaper looking into getting each item separately it maybe cheeper 🤷‍♀️

Growing equipment at first is expensive however compare that to buying a oz of street weed.
It pays for itself and is worth the money.

Over the years tips I’ll say are really important don’t go telling your mates no matter how proud you are of your harvest it will only end up in problems and them bugging you for weed. Keep it discreet and you’ll reap the rewards.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
As I thought searching around you can get the parts you need cheaper if you buy them separately.

The main things you need are
A tent ,inline fan , carbon filter, ducting and the light

There are other bits and pieces however one tip if you grow organically in soil you don’t have to ph and a good ph pen can set you back £100 so you can save a few quid there.

Last edited:
mike88

mike88

Your title says 2x4
yet you thread says 2x3

Did a quick search and the cheapest was £465 with a 200w light imo you’ll struggle to get below that.

You might be cheaper looking into getting each item separately it maybe cheeper 🤷‍♀️

Growing equipment at first is expensive however compare that to buying a oz of street weed.
It pays for itself and is worth the money.

Over the years tips I’ll say are really important don’t go telling your mates no matter how proud you are of your harvest it will only end up in problems and them bugging you for weed. Keep it discreet and you’ll reap the rewards.
Listen to this man! He's right keep it really low key, my friend accidentally saw my grow shed and now he's pestering me continuously about growing him some weed in my grow shed or sorting him out some weed when it's done, I have stopped hanging around with him now it got wayyyy to much.

Top Bottom