bannana man grows the dank

• Thread starter bannana man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

phoenix

Hey bannana man,looking real good bro.
what is the straim that is 3rd pic from the bottom on the last picture post?
sure looks fine.

B

bannana man

3rd from the botom on my last post is pink kush ,,ill update soon looking a lot more swollen now

B

bannana man

flo week 7

heres the flo at week 7 of flower ,this strain is not a big yeilder but what is on it smells lovely ,it has a earthy berry pine smell going which reminds me of truffles also ..this herb is gonna be tasty i cant wait to try this one i think she will be a keeper ,the growth pattern is idica dominant with a nice purple colour showing near the end ..

DSC 0392
DSC 0393
DSC 0394
DSC 0395
DSC 0397
DSC 0398
DSC 0399
DSC 0400
DSC 0401
DSC 0406
B

bannana man

cindy 99

cindy 99 pineapple pheno from neff ,,,this was a clone that i resieved from a friend ,this is a qwik plant at 6 weeks she was looking done but i took her another week to week 7 and now she really looking ripe ,,out of 16 strains she finished the qwikiest next to the flo ..she has a light pineapple smell which is very sugary sweet with a milky sicky type of smell going on i didnt clone this one but hope to grow her again some day ..

DSC 0415
DSC 0416
DSC 0411
DSC 0412
DSC 0413
F

FastForward

Looking awesome BM. You say that the C99 is looking really ripe, but there's still loads of clears....is that a strain thing, or do you just like it that way? Am still learning the dark art of trich changing and always expect ripe trich shots to be mostly cloudy and/or ambers...

T

Tolpan

Looking so tasty! Great work BannanaMan!

If my C99 will look like yours when finished I am more than happy!

Thanks for sharing

B

bannana man

Looking awesome BM. You say that the C99 is looking really ripe, but there's still loads of clears....is that a strain thing, or do you just like it that way? Am still learning the dark art of trich changing and always expect ripe trich shots to be mostly cloudy and/or ambers...
yes the c99 is at peak potency at the moment ,,were the flo is just past ...ill post some picsof over ripe bud in my opinion ,,,if you want that more medical ,strong hit then pick for over ripe ...it all depends on strain for me ..i tend to pick sativa at peak and push out my indicas till they well ripe and full of amber heads

B

British_Hempire

Your Flo looks very different to the pheno I grew from a cut from Elevator Man recently, very different phenos, mine yielded crap too but was a beautiful smoke.

Flo 03 11 08 0001
Flo 03 11 08 0003
Flo 03 11 08 0004
Flo 03 11 08 0005
Flo 03 11 08 0012
Flo 03 11 08 0013
Flo 03 11 08 0014
G

GDP

some very dank flowers there Bman, u obviously have very green fingers!!!

P

phoenix

ah,the pink kush u say?Heard many a good thing about her,i think BH mentioned something about her in the kush thread,or was it something to do with reeferman,oh well it dont matter,she's a heck of a strain whatever!

Flo was another,you sure know how to pick em,lol
Ever try the blue velvet?I'm not sure but on the cover of dj's book there is one heck of a beautifull strain and i think that was the name,i'll have to dig it out.It was from around the same time,i missed then unfortunately but the flo is being seen more again,not surprised when she's that sexy!

Great skills Bman.

B

bannana man

i got the flo as a cut from friend he grown it a few times and breed with it ,i look forward to running the crosses

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hey Bman
Your Cindy looks lovely.I hope to find a couple beauts in my test grow from Nerf.
C U soon
later
Ocan.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
That FLO looks like some serious headstash bman!!

Z

zoochory

As always , great job bannana man...it shows that you love what you do..

The Flo shure is a beauty, and truly are some headstash...
http://i81.invalid.com/albums/j231/LRG_photos/flowMedium.jpg

Every cross we have made with her has turned out killer also...

B

bannana man

heres a pic of the pink kush 7 weeks in ,this is pink kush b the keeper the other one is a bigger yeilder but dont smell as stinky ,the smell is kushy ,earthy ,musky with a real sweet frutyness ,,i really like the smell this is giveing off..its like a fruity danker buba kush ,,will see if the flaver comes through in the smoke ,,the bud formation and growth pattern is tight

DSC 0395
DSC 0396
DSC 0399
DSC 0393
B

British_Hempire

Pink Kush is by Reeferman, I was gifted 5 seeds by a friend in Spain a while back, they made it into bman's hands and now he has turned them into some luvverly dank!

I've heard two stories about Pink Kush, one that it's Chemdog 91 x Kush and the other that it's a cross of two old Cali kushes, one being the famous Charles Kush that is said to be the progenitor of most of the Kushes in Cali.

The reason I really wanted to try Pink Kush was that back in 2006 I bought a gram of it in Barney's and it was awesome, and I am not a big indica smoker, tried it again a few months later and it was shite, different altogether, I think the original one I tried was done by reeferman while he was working with Barneys and whatever I bought the second time was just some indica junk they were selling under the same name.

First pic is the Pink Kush from Barney's, 2006, second one is the pic Reeferman used to advertise Pink Kush.

Pink Kush 2006
Pink kush 3
Top Bottom