Bean Mill at Drynob

• Thread starter CobbCreekBob
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CobbCreekBob

Well, folks, here we go yet another round. Last round was ok, nycd is ok in my book, not strong enough, but the chickies sure like it and it horns ya up pretty good, and when they used exotic in Soma's description, thats bout true.

This round I got so mad after last round, I popped a buncha packs of beans. So cold in my area, Ima gettin popped and sprouted, but only some of em instead of my usual ration of all, hehe, anyhows, the pisser is when I marked all them starts with their names, the stickers fell off.............:bong-hits: So know i got some earlyass pics, and if TK is not too busy, the pics of the four plants in the homeade hilbilly container, tha back two are of his Mixtas group, we a thinkin SDW hybrid, but that was with him not a lookin. Now the turbogarden shots are of the mixted up bunch, not to be confused with TK Mixtas bunch..........sometimes I kill myself.LOL. sorry..........anyhow those front two in that homeade container are some of Blue Hemps Lebanese, which you don't see grow logs of very often. So that's that. I been prayin, kickin the dog,, lets hope not very many problems, Ive not done two rooms(er, big closet and a room) at the same time before. Also,my first grow shown here with the big boys, lets hope I don't hex myself:character0050:

TK, if around, that one shot is the closest I can git with ma ole 3 megapixel hillbilly one shot, ifn ya want to take a shot at whatcha think it is, if not too busy. Thanks fer havin me folks. Hope ain't buggin

ooops, sprouts is a week old, the biggerns 2

Oh yea one more thing, the mixed up bunch is Cherry Heri, Petrolia Headstash, BlueGod x PurdT, and Black Dom polyhybrid, and a Grendel or two Ima thinkn, none of my G13 bybrids made it. and I culled a bunch wadn't lookin right, but thats what we got

Bean mill at drynob
Bean mill at drynob 2
Bean mill at drynob 3
Bean mill at drynob 4
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Those mixtas actually look like something from the "blue" family, like Blue13, Blueberry, or Super Blueberry or maybe even the Red Eyed Bride we had around at the time..

Good show maing!!

Tex

T

Teresa

Nice and healthy looking CCB.You can'y go wrong with TK's gear :clapping.

C

CobbCreekBob

Those mixtas actually look like something from the "blue" family, like Blue13, Blueberry, or Super Blueberry or maybe even the Red Eyed Bride we had around at the time..

Good show maing!!

Tex

Thank you sir, if anyone has any of em, if you don't got a bunch of room, don't top them babies, they go crazy and explode, my hope is Ive never seen a male go this crazy after pinchin the top and stuff, hence they get their own room:cool0010:

D

DEKA

I was thinking about picking up one of those turbogarden units. Is it worth it? How man plants can you run in it effectively?

Top Bottom