• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
any farmers using this? if so what are your thoughts

Leaf Coat is a ready to use product that can be applied in the vegetative and flowering stage - on soil, coco and rockwoll grown plants right up until two weeks before the end of the flowering period.

It works by forming an extremely thin elastic layer on the leaves that not only contains micro elements which the plant can absorb, but also protects against fungi, pests and diseases. Using Leaf Coat does not restrict your plant in any way and is completely permeable to light. Naturally degrades over two weeks from last application.​
255.jpg

U

ukcheesehead

yep about 3 yrs ago i did . its ok puts a coat on the leafs it puts elastic like layer on the leafs to stop mold diseases and pests . only use in veg . not sure why i used it as i dont get mites or diseases .but outdoors its great . i used it on my white widdow

S

Stackin Paper

This may be on the shopping list me thinks, if i get this and use it at 2 weeks flower aswell as the bug spray i reckon that should do the job,

how much is it?
Cheap as chips. £7.78 without p&p

U

ukcheesehead

This may be on the shopping list me thinks, if i get this and use it at 2 weeks flower aswell as the bug spray i reckon that should do the job,

how much is it?

too right give it a go not sure about in flower tho

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
:icon_spin:good stuff,i use it to keep cuttings from drying out when i dont have or cant use humid dome and small rooted cuts aswell,keeps um hydrated. :anim_44:

:mad0233:
:volcano:

P

phoenix

used it a couple of years back.

from what i remember it was an ok product,doesnt last long as its pre-diluted,but i wouldnt put it on a "must have list".

worth trying just to see if u like it for the shine it gives the plants,kinda like a waxy latex.

dont think id buy it again,but thats cos i use something else,would def be better than nothing.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
what are you using phoenix and how does it compare to this?

P

phoenix

well at the mo i'm trying out something that was recommended by the shop i go to online,greens.

its called SB invigorator and i mix it with penertrator,the product that is sold alonside liquid light.

the light stuff was expensive and shit,but i'm glad i got the penertrator cos they did some tests with some sort of dye,and the penertrator mixed in made the dye get much more into the plant rather than just running off.

the SB is like an all round thing,for pests aswell,plus its cheap and comes concentrate
i am only just into it so cant give a true report yet but so far great.

heres the link
http://www.greenshorticulture.co.uk/details.asp?productid=824&subcat=112&cat=21

Aligee

Aligee

Possibly somthing similar to anti-wilt it seems keeps young plants/cuts from losing moisture and drying out

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Like wetty betty? Will try Leaf Coat if i do some outdoor stuff this year, thanks for the heads up.

S

SENSI ZYM

WETTY BETTY IS THE SAME AS PENORTRATOR !!!!! ITS A WETING AGENT ONLY NOT ADDITIVE.

LOGIC leaf coat is used in veg only and is realy good gives a horid smell but its only on veg plants but they thrive on it !!!!!

im useing HY-PRO spray mix at mo and this stuff is insane trust me :rastadancing:

P

phoenix

you have missed what im sayin completey sensi.lol

the product is the SB,the penertratror is fancy washing up liquid to lower the water tension,thats all fella.

your bang right on the principle THC,the more and wider the stomata are open the better.
Think people are experimenting with bird call to replicate the dawn chorus,the time when stomata are meant to be open the widest.

next time it will be fairy liquid for sure!

and nearly every foliar spray contains a wetting agent,in fact i think the SB does cos there are bubbles in the top and the difference in tension does make it feel wetter,almost slimy.

edit;plus i'm a lucky farmer if my humidity is over 30%,i really wish it was!

Top Bottom