Bushy growth but no height

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

I have a royal damena I fimmed by mistake all's I have now is a ball of leaf's that get bigger is this normal

Bushy growth but no height
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
No it’s not

The single bladed leaves are because it’s got stressed it almost looks like it mutated.

Not quite sure what you did to it however I can see new growth just under the single blade leaves so alls not lost

Good luck

frostybudz

frostybudz

No it’s not

Not quite sure what you did to it however I can see new growth just under the single blade leaves so alls not lost
Instead of cutting the top i also cut the 2 little bits of growth so I'm getting nothing now it just keeps growing leaf's and there twisting as there growing

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Instead of cutting the top i also cut the 2 little bits of growth so I'm getting nothing now it just keeps growing leaf's and there twisting as there growing
That's not how you fim. Just let it grow on its own until you get more experienced

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Give it a while to recover there’s a “head” there

Zooming in I can see the curling how near is your light and is it dimmed

frostybudz

frostybudz

Give it a while to recover there’s a “head” there

Zooming in I can see the curling how near is your light and is it dimmed
I'm on a 220 watt led it's about 20 cm away and it does dimm but it's not my wedding gelato what's in there is doing fine I topped one side then fimmed another I'm experimenting with topping I can get em to grow normal and proper it's about having fun with em now 😁😁😁

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Oh gosh I’m surprised there not fried

By my math or to be honest asking siri that just over 7.5”

Raise it to 25” and dim it to 50-75%

The other one may be able to withstand more light however that close and it will soon start bleaching let alone curling

The best way I found to put it is none of us have leds at max setting there to intense

frostybudz

frostybudz

Oh gosh I’m surprised there not fried

By my or to be honest asking siri that just over 7.5”

Raise it to 25” and dim it to 50-75%

The best way I found to put it is none of us have leds at max setting there to intense
Ok thanks will do it 👍👍

Top Bottom