Cant figure out what the leafs tell me ?

• Thread starter mkultra999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mkultra999

mkultra999

Need some help cant figure out what the problems is.
Stage: Veg, 6.2 weeks +/- alive

Lights: 300W

Temperature: 67.1°F-72.5°F/ 19.5°C-22.5°C

Relative Humidity: 60-75%

Watering: in going 6.1PH, 0.63 E.C or 252ppm which was watered 2 days ago from the pics.

The ph/e.c was lower than ingoing, on some plants. The ph seems to get +0.1, +0.3 higher after trying 2 weeks (around 10 fertigations) a low and going lower fertigation which where we at.(watering every 2-6 days and trying to get a good run-off)

Run-off:
5.5PH / 0.36 E.C or 144ppm
the spots (black glittery) develop on this is more with small to no growth.

rt-jpg.2102752

Run-off:
5.7PH / 0.37 E.C or 148ppm
and some twisted and light growth
am-jpg.2102751

Run-off:
5.9PH / 0.46 E.C or 184ppm
it started drooping outta no where yesterday

gg-jpg.2102750

Run-off:
5.9PH / 0.54 E.C or 216ppm

wd-jpg.2102749

What should I do ? is it nute burn or def?
Thanks in advance

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

what distance is the light set at? Do you let them thoroughly dry down between waterings? That’s where I would start. I don’t know what size those pots are, or what your media is like, but my 5gal soil gals usually go 2-4 days between feeding/watering in flower. If those are getting water that frequently, they may well have wet feet. I would let them dry until they feel really light and then bump up their feed strength, give them a good soak and then walk away until they feel really light and dry again. That dry cycle is so important in soil.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
what distance is the light set at? Do you let them thoroughly dry down between waterings? That’s where I would start. I don’t know what size those pots are, or what your media is like, but my 5gal soil gals usually go 2-4 days between feeding/watering in flower. If those are getting water that frequently, they may well have wet feet. I would let them dry until they feel really light and then bump up their feed strength, give them a good soak and then walk away until they feel really light and dry again. That dry cycle is so important in soil.
I agree with this... it looks like overwatering for sure coupled with light stress

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Spot on!

mkultra999

mkultra999

what distance is the light set at?
I read the dli and says around 40-42
Do you let them thoroughly dry down between waterings?
Not really cause it is coco mix with perlite
That’s where I would start. I don’t know what size those pots are,
around 3-5 gallons
or what your media is like, but my 5gal soil gals usually go 2-4 days between feeding/watering in flower. If those are getting water that frequently, they may well have wet feet.
Yea but I am asking my self why would the droop around 1.5 days after watering
I would let them dry until they feel really light and then bump up their feed strength, give them a good soak and then walk away until they feel really light and dry again. That dry cycle is so important in soil.
Okay will do thanks

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

My bad. Should have asked. If you are running in coco and watering every 2-6 days, that is def your issue. I water/feed all of my coco plants at least twice a day. In early to mid-flowering, more like 3–5 times a day. At least 10% runoff, although it’s a little less important for the first couple times per day if you are watering multiple times a day. At least every day imo for coco. They are hydro feeding plants. If you left that solution sit in there for days, even if the coco is damp, the pH will start traveling all over the place and you will have uptake issues of all sorts.

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Just because your equipment for lighting says your light is in right proximity... doesn't mean it's great for the plant....I still say raise your light a bit or lower intensity... the plant is telling you better than the equipment is telling you

Bilber

Bilber

I don't use coco so I can't help......but......

All the above answers are where I'd start if it were my plants....

Remember......that leaves that are affected will not recover, so be on the lookout for how the new growth comes in....

Yes.....raise that light or turn it down a touch.......I have gotten the same look on my plant when the light, led, was too much for them......

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Also how cold are your roots getting maybe causing a few issues with uptake aswell? Anyone else having trouble on here today it’s taking ages for my replies to post up?

Choppr

Choppr

what ppm would you fertigate these plants how can I tell the difference between burn and a defency or a lock-out any tips ?
So the light distance was good?

Thanks in advance
Plants that size you should be 450-500ppm, they droop after watering because theyre hungry, let them dry back 50%, they will feel light, fertigate with 3/4 -1 gal and dont water for at least 2-3 days until they feel light again - make sure you add 1ml cal/mag with every fertigation. Just use your base formula and cal/mag - no other imputs-

Top Bottom