Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Beautiful as ever man! Those @SpiderFarmerLED lights are putting in the work!
Thanks homie. I’m definitely impressed. Here’s a couple shits out of the veg room
Featuring the super cool and powerful @SpiderFarmerLED 6inch clip on oscillating
Fan as well as my se3000 putting in work in the veg space…..I’m a believer 👊🏻🤡
Homies take note of the space between canopy and light bars, 30 inches above canopy at 40% output. The internodal spacing on these is awesome!

IMG 2229
IMG 2230
IMG 2231
IMG 2232
IMG 2234
IMG 2233
Last edited:
2Water

2Water

Thanks homie. I’m definitely impressed. Here’s a couple shits out of the veg room
Featuring the super cool and powerful @SpiderFarmerLED 6inch clip on oscillating
Fan as well as my se3000 putting in work in the veg space…..I’m a believer 👊🏻🤡
Homies take not of the space between canopy and light bars, 30 inches above canopy at 40% output. The internodal spacing on these is awesome!
So, the 1 fan pushes the whole room? Awesome

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
So, the 1 fan pushes the whole room? Awesome
It does. It’s crazy. Granted I have the fan turned up a bit. But it impresses the hell out of me so far. Imo airflow isn’t nearly as crucial In a veg space. Less is more, as long as the fan moves enough air to build up stalk strength as well as circulate, we are 💯 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It does. It’s crazy. Granted I have the fan turned up a bit. But it impresses the hell out of me so far. Imo airflow isn’t nearly as crucial In a veg space. Less is more, as long as the fan moves enough air to build up stalk strength as well as circulate, we are 💯 👊🏻🤡
I like to use a fan for each level of the canopy, spores can't land in a hurricane 😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED and capt making it happen! Se7000 is holding steady at 40% output. Going to start ticking it up little by little. Most of the plants In here are approximately end of week 3 and older so it’s time to juice em! Here’s some pics of the progress as of now!
Thanks for stopping by friends!
Don’t forget to swing by @SpiderFarmerLED thread, they keep it updated with sales and new info!! 👊🏻🤡

IMG 2380
IMG 2381
IMG 2383
IMG 2382
IMG 2386
IMG 2385
IMG 2384
IMG 2389
IMG 2388
IMG 2387
IMG 2391
IMG 2395
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
👊🏻🤡

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
@SpiderFarmerLED and capt making it happen! Se7000 is holding steady at 40% output. Going to start ticking it up little by little. Most of the plants In here are approximately end of week 3 and older so it’s time to juice em! Here’s some pics of the progress as of now!
Thanks for stopping by friends!
Don’t forget to swing by @SpiderFarmerLED thread, they keep it updated with sales and new info!! 👊🏻🤡
You gotta be loving the increased growth rate with that new light hangin over them! Room is looking awesome!

P

Putthataway

I am amazed as always. I can’t imagine your light bill costs. I am guessing you had to have electric work done to with all your equipment. How many rooms? I am getting lost but I think this is the same room in the trainwreck thread. Lol

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I am amazed as always. I can’t imagine your light bill costs. I am guessing you had to have electric work done to with all your equipment. How many rooms? I am getting lost but I think this is the same room in the trainwreck thread. Lol
Yea he has 4 threads actually. One for veg one for flower the trainwreck and I think one for idk I don't remember. All the pics get lost in the trainwreck thread thats why I was hoping he'd post em in here and the other threads as well. 😃

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Now that's a big light Capt. One damn big light. Geeze.

So it's been running for a couple now, see any effect on temps?

jj
Oh yeah, that’s one of the coolest things about it. More even light distribution from this panel is immediately apparent in the flower production, the nose on all of the ladies in there now has improved markedly. The aromas are stronger. Stalks have more trichs too. It’s a game changer. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea he has 4 threads actually. One for veg one for flower the trainwreck and I think one for idk I don't remember. All the pics get lost in the trainwreck thread thats why I was hoping he'd post em in here and the other threads as well. 😃
The way I have my electricity ran, everything that pulls a ton of power, my largest lights, are on separate circuits in the house. You would be nuts to keep it all on one. That’s what I have done for years now. Works good.
Since installing the new light, my overall usage has gone down. Since my lights footprints wash into each other, they keep ppfd high in the cross sections of light boosting each light’s output. It is really a lot of fun to dial it all in. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I run a Veg and flower room, and when I need to I have 2 tents I breed with as well.

Yeah my electric bills suck in the summer. The rest of the year isn’t bad though.
There always a dedicated chunk that goes out that I strictly toss at recouping electricity costs. After that it’s all stackable loot. 👊🏻🤡

Latest posts

Top Bottom