ChemD, 91Chemdawg, OG day 63

• Thread starter fish23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fish23

Here is my latest run. Hope you all like it!

Chemdog D- A.P.E. cut (from P.O.)

91Chemdawg-Apocathary cut

OG- found this cut a few years back in the valley-don't know the origins.

Chemd8

91 chemdawg

Chemd 91chemdawg og day 63 3

Ogbush

Trifecta

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome to the farm fish.Very nice lookin ladies you got there brother.

S

SmokeMan

Yup I agree with fear. Looks good enough to blaze up thats for sure!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Very nice fish23!

How do you like that Chemdog D (A.P.E. cut)?

F

fish23

SD Grower-that Chemdog D is very impressive.Extremely harty and it is quite a good yielder. The buds are completely covered in triches, it looks like it is compressed sugar.The smell is very acrid, almost rotten gym sneaker-ish with a heavy kush smell following. I grew them in Fox Farm Ocean with FF nutes, GB, TB, and BB.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Thanks Fish! I appreciate the info.

I was thinking of picking up some of APE's Chemdog D but wasn't sure if I shouldn't just drive up to P.O.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:giggle:giggle at A.P.E Chemdog D cut.. What the heck is that gimmick

Whats mine called Chemdog D (Joeshmoe cut)

Also when I went to PO I picked up Chemdog D (OGorganics cut):giggle. Didn't know A.P.E was even dropping there:icon_cookie:

Is this just the label put behind from the person it came from or some shit??.. I dont get it.. There is only 1 cut of the Chemdog D and thats Chemdog D period:)

sdgrower

sdgrower

:giggle:giggle at A.P.E Chemdog D cut.. What the heck is that gimmick

Whats mine called Chemdog D (Joeshmoe cut)

Also when I went to PO I picked up Chemdog D (OGorganics cut):giggle. Didn't know A.P.E was even dropping there:icon_cookie:

Is this just the label put behind from the person it came from or some shit??.. I dont get it.. There is only 1 cut of the Chemdog D and thats Chemdog D period:)

Last I heard Chemdog D was Chemdog D its just who you get your cuts from.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
oh ok that makes sense..I Thought I was out of the loop or something.. Seems as if there is new stuff being made all the time. Names I have never even heard of and such:)

I forgot to tell ya fish pics looks absolutely stellar:harvest:
and welcome to the farm.

:passingjoint:

GTD

Y

YesiCannabis

Welcome to the farm fish, those ladies are looking lush, keep it up ;)

R

R. Face

nice group of elites ya got there, and treating them right I see. Dont wanna say the wrong thing but in my exp. which ever pic is the apoth 91 chem, doesnt look like it at all. The Chemdog 91 is long and lanky with buds that tend to be spaced between nodes. And your pics look like various kushes, etc...Other than that, looking on point!

F

fish23

The 91 is the picture that has leaves that are a little on the yellow side.The picture doesn't quite show its lankiness. It is definitely taller, probably close to 2 feet taller than the others. Way more sativa dominant. And the buds are spaced out and not a dense nugget.
Thanks to all the fellow farmers for their kind words

F

fish23

Greenthumb- the cuts are Chemdog D, 91Chem, and OG. The names I put after them were just the places I was told that those cuts came from. Not trying to make up new strains!
Sorry for any confusion bro! Thanks for the kind words.

B

bdawgburner

Looks good fish. Do you like the D or the 91 better? I've not had either. I have a cross with the 91 in it but it doesnt really show.

F

fish23

bdawg- I would say I prefer the D. It grows shorter, heavier and is done quicker.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

Nice ones brother, welcome to the farm.

I too have 91 Chem, and Chemdog D in my room. I hope they come out as good as yours. :rauch08:

saldiado

saldiado

Looking real dank man, hows that OG smellin? they all look like keepers tho.

G

greenday

nice pics, especially the tops. looks similar to my style and setup. what kinda lights you runnin at the moment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom