Complete Diy Undercurrent Rdwc Instructions

• Thread starter heisen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

natedowg2000

Here are the plumbing parts you will need.This list is for a 12 bucket system,If you wish to build a 4 or an 8 these parts will not change as you will still need all of these on this list.The only thing that changes is the amount of bulkheads and buckets.For an 8 bucket you will need 9 buckets,18 bulkheads,
A 4 bucket for a 4x4 area you will need 5 buckets and 10 bulkheads ETC.

You will need 1 of these in 1 1/2" PVC

View attachment 834884

You will need 4 of these in 1 1/2" SCH 40 PVC
View attachment 824847

You will need 1 of these in 1 1/2" schedule 40,to 3/4 inch.This is a reducing bushing.Its a slip in for the 3/4 inch.Dont get the threaded one.

View attachment 824849

You will need 1 of these,This will be for the return line back to your EPI bucket.Get this in 3/4 inch.Also this is perfect for attaching the water hose to that goes to your epi,Ill get into that later.
View attachment 824851

You will need 2) 10 foot 1 1/2 inch pipes and 1) 3/4 inch 10 foot pipe.
View attachment 824853

You will need 1 of these, 3/4 inch adapter,This is where your hose will screw into that goes to the water pump.Its the same as the street elbow above it just doesnt have the 90 degree turn.
View attachment 824854

You will need 1 of these for your top off RES,Get this in 1/8 .Its made for 1/4 inch hose line.I just use the black air hose line that pushes in.
Here is the actual part

View attachment 824855
A rubber washer and this to screw onto the other side.

You will need a can of this,Because the bulkheads are ABS PVC and the PVC is sch 40 you need to use this

And a can of purple primer.You dont have to prime it but i do.

I will update later with a video going over the parts and the first part of putting this all together,
Looks like the photo of the product for the abs to sch 40 is no longer there, what was that product?

Top Bottom