Day 45 Buddha White Dwarfs Feminized..

• Thread starter Hamster Lewis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hamster Lewis

day 61... last 3 not ready yet...

pics from day 61... 2 of the 3 are so top hvy they are leaning....

IMG 2473
IMG 2474
IMG 2475
IMG 2477
IMG 2478
IMG 2479
IMG 2481
IMG 2482
H

Hamster Lewis

They are done and drying in my closet... got just under 500 wet grams off of 5 Autos...the smoke is super potent and on the trippy side... here are pics

IMG 2491
IMG 2494
IMG 2498
IMG 2529
H

Hamster Lewis

Thanks Bro...next grow will be 4 different strains of autos...Auto blue kush, snowryder, Russian rocket fuel, and short stuff under 1000watts in the tent...

U

USApotluvr1

Great job, Hamster Lewis!

Hey hamster, Congrats on your grow, I am growing 2 White Dwarfs, 1 Double Diesel and 1 Smurfberry! The Dwarfs and Smurfberrys are just in their waterfarms, while my DD is 10 days old.

I quick question, how tall did your girls get, just curious! Thanks for any insight, and good luck with your next run, it should be fun. potluvr

D

Delusional

very nice. I've got a few of the buddah seeds white dwarf going now as a test in my new aero units. nice to see what I have to look forward too. Good job.

H

Hamster Lewis

Hey hamster, Congrats on your grow, I am growing 2 White Dwarfs, 1 Double Diesel and 1 Smurfberry! The Dwarfs and Smurfberrys are just in their waterfarms, while my DD is 10 days old.

I quick question, how tall did your girls get, just curious! Thanks for any insight, and good luck with your next run, it should be fun. potluvr

20-23 inches they were...small and very manageable...

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks Hamster!!

Just perfect for my tent, hl! Thanks for your reply.

Top Bottom