dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dextr0

dextr0

Working the 180lpi to day. 1st cleaning on some Peach Pie x Georgia pie dry sift.
IMG 0349

dextr0

dextr0

I ended up smoking it in one setting. Was tasty but I could definitely tell the difference between how dark it got compared to the Ice water hash rosin I made of the same strains. I just stop smoking before it hits that point.

Cleaning definitely makes a difference though. Even when pressing for rosin. Here’s a uncleaned sift I pressed right before just to see what it looked like. This one had much less clean burn and was darker.
IMG 0345

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Wonderful stuff! That’s one drum circle I can get behind! Zab was asking whether they sex and remove the males out of those huge grows? I’m thinking probably not. But don’t really know! Some of those Afghani fields go on for miles it seems! This almost looks a little more modern! If you can say that!😁 And don’t think that running that drip in that steep terrain is an easy task! If you run three-quarter inch drip straight down a hill for about 75 feet it will build up so much pressure you’ll blow out connectors, right and left! It’s a delicate, balancing act to work your way down with just about as much up as down. That is old school waterline, running straight out of the 70s. It’s an art!

Last edited:
Top Bottom