First attempt at scrog. Haze Mist Charles Kush and Suges nl/lep xOG

• Thread starter cmoney_bags
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cmoney_bags

Setup is 1000 watter 10gal bags filled with promix.Nutrients are tiger bloom,iguana juice ,calmag bcuzz bloom,superthrive and mollasses.4X4 screen.PLants are old mothers.Any comments questions,advice feel free.

First attempt at scrog haze mist charles kush and suges nllep xog
First attempt at scrog haze mist charles kush and suges nllep xog 2
First attempt at scrog haze mist charles kush and suges nllep xog 3
First attempt at scrog haze mist charles kush and suges nllep xog 4
First attempt at scrog haze mist charles kush and suges nllep xog 5
C

cmoney_bags

Grow is 2weeks in flo as of now.Gonna postpics 2 get up 2 date.Here they are 5-6 days later.

IMG 1595
IMG 1597
IMG 1597 1
IMG 1601
IMG 1605
IMG 1605 1
B

Bluesuade

Lookin Good Cmoney, where is suges og? Im guessing in the back corner with the fatter leaves?

Peace Bs~

R

RansacktheElder

That's looking pretty good there CB. A scrog is definately something I'm gearing up toward so It's nice to see a few done on here every now and then. I'm wondering about the hand strung screen though. Is that something you'll do again, or would you rather use a harder wire screen?

C

cmoney_bags

Correct the ones with the fat leaves are the og.About the screen it was the only kind the store had.Its worked out pretty good i think but this is my first attempt at scrog.

C

cmoney_bags

More picshttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22888&stc=1&d=1236186782

IMG 1615
IMG 1616
IMG 1619
IMG 1622
IMG 1624
IMG 1556
C

cmoney_bags

Having a prob loading pics one at a time.First is Haze mist from flying dutchmen.Next couple shots is an overview,With the og in rear haze mist to the left then theres cherles kush.Last pic is of bud of og.

Top Bottom