first grow...finally flowering

• Thread starter head_stash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

head_stash

i posted a month or so ago, when i my plants were oh so small and kinda burning a little bit but they are growing into some beautiful ladies.. how do they look to yall?

First growfinally flowering
First growfinally flowering 2
First growfinally flowering 3
First growfinally flowering 4
First growfinally flowering 5
First growfinally flowering 6
First growfinally flowering 7
First growfinally flowering 8
First growfinally flowering 9
P

punkadc

they look good to me, head stash..
...but im a first-timer too!
what strain(s) you rockin?

F

FastForward

They look really healthy and good Head Stash. What EC are you running them at? They don't look burned at all....maybe a teeny weeny bit, but otherwise they look ready to pack the weight on for you.

H

head_stash

thanks for the feedback FF and adc... my strains are bagseed haha from some good smoke and i have one what was supposed to be NL that just showed female and was not in those pics. and as far as the EC im not sure what u mean.... im pretty :bong-hits: rite now cant think

R

Rural_GrowOp

I agree with punkadc and ff. Looks like they burnt a little but you got it under wraps and now there healthy and lovin life. Good job so far head stash I'll be following along with you.

M

muxee

They look really pretty. You should be proud. Great Job :)

H

head_stash

thanks for all the feed back i love it :rocks FF i'm not sure what you mean by What EC am i running. And as far as my strains go i only have some good bagseed and 1 supposed to be NL but we'll see.....and i havent been using any nutes at all and just started some Tiger Bloom ready to see what it does

P

punkadc

hey headstash, EC stands for Electrical Conductivity....basically the strength of your nutrient solution...hope that clears things up a bit for ya...

H

head_stash

well the only nutes i am using is the FF Tiger Bloom like 2 1/2 teaspoons per gallon and doing that every other watering... i know its not the best but was about the cheapest at my local gardening store i will try some diff/better nutes next time

Top Bottom