First outdoor grow how did I do?

• Thread starter Mattmann111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mattmann111

So took advice from a few on here and waited it's from 2 blue cheese plants I have a carbon filter venting outside and a fresh air pulling inside the box a plywood lid to cover working on temp and humidity been crazy hot but cool weather from here on out, never grew on this kind of scale hoping neighbors don't smell, bottoms of plants still out growing, how much do you think is in this box stems all range from 1-2 feet, I trimmed the best I could never thought it would be this hard and with such a busy life lmk what yall think

First outdoor grow how did i do
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Nice haul , that’s why we call it trim jail it’s a bugger but the end result is worth it

I just wondered That’s not cardboard is it cardboard sucks moisture out to fast

I can see a wooden top by the looks of it but can’t make out if the box is wood or cardboard

Last edited:
M

Mattmann111

Nice haul , that’s why we call it trim jail it’s a bugger but the end result is worth it

I just wondered That’s not cardboard is it cardboard sucks moisture out to fast

I can see a wooden top by the looks of it but can’t make out if the box is wood or cardboard
Yea it's cardboard, I've read a bunch of post where people dry in cardboard boxes, so far so good

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Next step. Get yourself a Cannabrush bud brush. They don't give them away but they are really worth the money.
Keep the sugar leaf trim. Great for a bong or what ever.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
They dry faster in cardboard hence why it’s not usual to recommend
The posts you read about drying in them must be from newer growers or something as cardboard can dry them out to fast

Still it’s your grow 🙂 am not here to 💩 on it 🤣

Last edited:
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

So took advice from a few on here and waited it's from 2 blue cheese plants I have a carbon filter venting outside and a fresh air pulling inside the box a plywood lid to cover working on temp and humidity been crazy hot but cool weather from here on out, never grew on this kind of scale hoping neighbors don't smell, bottoms of plants still out growing, how much do you think is in this box stems all range from 1-2 feet, I trimmed the best I could never thought it would be this hard and with such a busy life lmk what yall think
I think you’ve got enough tops there to fill a dozen jars. Nice work.

Once they’ve been in the box for a week you can dry trim, which is really just breaking off the little sugar leaves.

Top Bottom