Flowering Week 6 - Humidity Going Up too much? at Night

• Thread starter alpacino.com
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

alpacino.com

I am starting week 6 of flower and I’ve been battling humidity and temp fluctuations.
Lights on I’m getting about 40-45% RH and 72-77 F

Lights off I have done two things
1. Turn off humidifier lights out keep fan on and the RH is 53-58 and temp is 61-64 F
Or I do
2. Dehumidifier on which ups the heat and I read at 45-48 RH and 68-69 F

Which is better? I can’t seem to get humidity low and temp low. The dehumidifier gives off too much heat.

Any suggestions?

Flowering week 6   humidity going up too much at night
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
My fix was run an AC during the day cycles and dehu at night.

Helps maintain humidity levels to my liking within my ten

Depending on your environment and space you may need to bump up your dehu or get a dedicate AC unit for your space to eliminate the moisture in the air.

A

alpacino.com

My fix was run an AC during the day cycles and dehu at night.

Helps maintain humidity levels to my liking within my ten

Depending on your environment and space you may need to bump up your dehu or get a dedicate AC unit for your space to eliminate the moisture in the air.
Thanks! Just not sure if those are my numbers for lights on and off is one option better or worse?

K

Kamisama

Option 1... Have circualting fan and one fan at floor pointed up helping inline fine on the highest lvls
53-58 is ok. Maybe try defoliate lil bit fan leaves.

A

alpacino.com

Option 1... Have circualting fan and one fan at floor pointed up helping inline fine on the highest lvls
53-58 is ok. Maybe try defoliate lil bit fan leaves.
Cool thanks! It’s so hard to control in my space - it’s a converted closet. So I’ll go with colder temps slightly higher RH

For defoliation what do you think about yellowish leaves. I’ve been trying to up the nutrients to correct the deficiencies but I still have quite a few leaves yellowing 50-80% of the leaves. Should I pluck all yellowing leaves? It feels like I should be careful.

IMG 9949
IMG 9953
IMG 9951
IMG 9950
Top Bottom