Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hahaha no need to shut up! Even though this is a diary as long as the mods don’t care I could give a shit who’s on this thread : ) more info is awesome and I appreciate everyone’s perspective and styles.👍🏻👍🏻 I would have a sleeping bag over my face with duct tape for that light in my room haha!! That is so simple : ) I think you’re 100% correct about the watering! Any time I over water my veggie plants they do poorly. Thanks again for the info and sharing!!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Alright the madness continues! I took 2waters idea of sandwich bags on top of the solos, and found some very cheep clear plastic planting cups. They have roughly a 1/2” drain whole at the bottom, do you think that will create enough humidity in the dome or should close that whole up? I was think I could use the whole as a spritzer port for the seedlings?
12A4A0F8 30DC 47E3 A0E9 C4962D47B1A5

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Good morning everybody! I have a question! So I recently purchased the ac infinity fan with controller (69 pro) and realized I needed to two for a active air system, so like the ADD red headed step child I am I freaked out and bought a inline booster fan also ac infinity (6” with simple controller) NOW TO THE QUESTION. will I be able to control the “intake booster fan” with the 69 pro controller? Sorry I know this is a goofy question but I just couldn’t understand the website and i searched the forum with no avail. Any input or info is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

2Water

2Water

Good morning everybody! I have a question! So I recently purchased the ac infinity fan with controller (69 pro) and realized I needed to two for a active air system, so like the ADD red headed step child I am I freaked out and bought a inline booster fan also ac infinity (6” with simple controller) NOW TO THE QUESTION. will I be able to control the “intake booster fan” with the 69 pro controller? Sorry I know this is a goofy question but I just couldn’t understand the website and i searched the forum with no avail. Any input or info is greatly appreciated! Thank you!
You would have to set the booster fan at what ever you want in on at and the buy thier outlet adapter that would connect it to the controller. But it would only turn on as needed and not constant.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
You would have to set the booster fan at what ever you want in on at and the buy thier outlet adapter that would connect it to the controller. But it would only turn on as needed and not constant.
So im close!?! Right? I can swing one of those little outlet adapters. Thank you so much 2water!

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Yep, no problem.... sorry for my typing I was smoking and responding at the same time😜
No problem man! It really is a wonderful thing to have folks willing to help from wherever they are with lots of different experiences! I love it! Enjoy your smoke out!!! : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hey good evening farmers. Here’s a few pictures and updates of the mission! Received my new exhaust fan with (freakin way cool controller) and charcoal filter, im waiting on the inlet fan I ordered as an afterthought it will be here tomorrow! : ) and ill start with that system along with programming my humidifier tomorrow. There are a couple other projects in the grow space i might attempt also (time is not on my side these days lol). and i need to clean that fucker out from the initial build of the “room within a room”.
As far as the plants go they are doing well. I didn’t get quite as many XXs to to make it to seedling, lost around 5, but i had started another 5 and those just made it into solos this afternoon. Ill move them to the grow space in the morning. The remaining XXs and Raskals are looking great IMO, the garlic banana growing like the weed it is, but had a little bit of a leaf “stress”? Oh and I put the goofy little “dome pots” to help with moisture, maybe lol.
D1CF8BBD C46E 490C 8AC3 5DCB60B56BBD
DA54268E BBC2 494D B92B A222817BA753
A7BD08DA A240 4741 8444 5774DF03685C
0FE52D9F BC17 4D14 A48F 37EF64E2CEB7
04E5174F 3E62 4372 8425 AE0112F36148

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Good morning! As we all know, things change quickly in the green scene! This will be my first “help what’s this?” post in this thread. Yesterday the garlic bananas looked a little too dry ( I actually watered them vs spray bottle) and they seemed to perk back up a bit but still with some droop (you can see them pictured above). This morning they are a little droopy with the front plant pictured being the droopiest and now today has yellowing. Not sure I smoked”em? I unfortunately dont have any meters to help with numbers (its coming)! The humidity in the last two days has really dropped like low 40%(not sure if that could be it). Thanks for any feedback
2804F1DB A7DB 4024 B5DE 04D354184FC9
BBF686E6 5793 407B AC25 3ACD779D6DD2
53D2B063 F491 41B9 947D 8DD791BFB271

2Water

2Water

How much are you watering and how often? In those little pots you really only need a shot glass of water ever few days, depending on airflow, etc. No nutes, right, just water? Let me read your thread over again😜🤦‍♂️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
How much are you watering and how often? In those little pots you really only need a shot glass of water ever few days, depending on airflow, etc. No nutes, right, just water? Let me read your thread over again😜🤦‍♂️
Good morning 2Water! The only nutes would be the miracle grow seedling starting medium along with the pear lite (which was really nothing) BUT! It could be enough to do a little something lol watering has been very minimal. Probably a little less than a shot glass as they got very light.

EDIT: im going to answer your question on this post so were not playing tag haha. YES the plants have been in those pots with intermittent waterings (not consistent though)

2Water

2Water

I'd give them a full soaking, then let them dry back really good. Don't worry about runoff (only time for organic soil). I think those nursery pots are a little smaller than solos, how long are you planning to keep them in there?

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I'd give them a full soaking, then let them dry back really good. Don't worry about runoff (only time for organic soil). I think those nursery pots are a little smaller than solos, how long are you planning to keep them in there?
I was going to wait for some roots to make it to the bottom drainage holes and then up pot to 1gal. And then they would go into there fabric pots down the road. I will soak them and not worry about runoff quite yet. Thanks again 2Water!

2Water

2Water

I was going to wait for some roots to make it to the bottom drainage holes and then up pot to 1gal. And then they would go into there fabric pots down the road. I will soak them and not worry about runoff quite yet. Thanks again 2Water!
Just this one watering. Over water and then let it dry back. I'm sure they'll pull through ok

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
FANS ARE IN! Got the exhaust fan mounted, and got my inlet fan installed. Just realized the pic with the inlet fan doesnt have the the fan in hole. you guys can use your imagination ; ) hahaha. Waiting for the control plug so I can tie the inlet fan into the AC infinity controller and also got a rubber gasket for the charcoal/exhaust fan. It’s supposed to start raining again at my house so I’ll hopefully get everything plugged in and organized in the next couple of days. The plants are really needed that o2 exchanged more often.
453F7CF8 F4F8 4833 8B45 187C722BE201
2609C57D E364 485E 9153 7A341142B509
3D4EB779 6AB9 4EBD A3A0 8EE726BB78DD
4A1DAAB8 2052 466B BF20 390F1CC03246

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was able to get the exhaust fan connected to the controller. Waiting on the control plug to hook the inlet fan up. I did run into a hang up with the Wi-Fi portion of the controller, the controller needs 2.4ghz to connect and my internet functions wont allow me to adjust that, at least for now. I’ve tried adjusting it withing the Xfinity app but it wont save the “split network” setting. Ill be doing some reading tomorrow as i tapped my brain just going through shit on the internet to find out this much tonight hahaha.

The plants are growing right along. I’ve been slacking in the water department so they had a little stress look to them but nothing crazy, or even like the BGs pictured above from a few days ago ( thanks again 2Water, those perked right back up by the end of the day and are looking happy again). That was my bad : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was able to get the exhaust fan connected to the controller. Waiting on the control plug to hook the inlet fan up. I did run into a hang up with the Wi-Fi portion of the controller, the controller needs 2.4ghz to connect and my internet functions wont allow me to adjust that, at least for now. I’ve tried adjusting it withing the Xfinity app but it wont save the “split network” setting. Ill be doing some reading tomorrow as i tapped my brain just going through shit on the internet to find out this much tonight hahaha.

The plants are growing right along. I’ve been slacking in the water department so they had a little stress look to them but nothing crazy, or even like the BGs pictured above from a few days ago ( thanks again 2Water, those perked right back up by the end of the day and are looking happy again). That was my bad : )
Can’t just let shit go! after a little reading I think I may need to get a separate router. The newer Xfinity units act as both modem and router and doesn’t have the split bandwidth supported whatever from Xfinity. Im going to try and not go dig around the closet for an old router and just go to bed 😂

2Water

2Water

Def call Xfinity, I have thier gateway Xfi router/modem and connect up. There is a way I believe (if you turn off your gateway), then try to open up the app and it will take you to a page with the router IP info (at least this is how I used to do it, havent had to with new gateway). You can adjust channel that way (probably what you did anyways 😉)

That's all I could think of, or contact AC infinity, they're supposed to be good at customer communication

Latest posts

Top Bottom