Grow diary mission impossible (low to medium budget lol)

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

They look a lot worse than they are bug wise ( I hope). These plants were in two? I think hail storms hahaha!
We've had the crazy weather the last couple years. I'm finally getting sunshine all day 2 whole days in a row. We're within 10 miles of the coast so we get that damn wet overcast mornings not burning off until 2-3 in the afternoon. Really slows down growth.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
We've had the crazy weather the last couple years. I'm finally getting sunshine all day 2 whole days in a row. We're within 10 miles of the coast so we get that damn wet overcast mornings not burning off until 2-3 in the afternoon. Really slows down growth.
Yeah thats frustrating. Dealing with the weather is something I always struggle with : ) impatient lol. were going to try and get a take down green house for next season to set up over the beds and then take down when the weather improves.

On the flip side of non growing, I love coastal weather! Mother in law is north west cali and we love spending time over there in the summer when its 100 degrees here : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
great morning to you all! Got a couple pics of the girls before lights out! Not sure if its usually noticeable this quickly but I feel like the Raskals are already looking a little better after raising the lights ( I raised them this morning a few more inches) thanks @captainspalding for that info. Temps stayed way low as we are experiencing cooler all around weather this week (will give me time to work around the room)

What is everyone using for their green working lights? I was thinking about getting the string leds and going around the corners of the room on the ceiling?

Day2 flower: wasn’t sure if I was going to get this far! : ) long road a head but feeling good about it (thus far😂)
IMG 6325
IMG 6326
IMG 6327

Z

Zab

Yeah thats frustrating. Dealing with the weather is something I always struggle with : ) impatient lol. were going to try and get a take down green house for next season to set up over the beds and then take down when the weather improves.

On the flip side of non growing, I love coastal weather! Mother in law is north west cali and we love spending time over there in the summer when its 100 degrees here : )
Lookin good there Bear💪
What about one of those tunnel things as a greenhouse, or is that what you are referring to?
And man those plants are looking good👍
I do have a small about 6'x10' greenhouse, but if you do get a pest they have a tendancy to get out of hand Fast, well here anyway, so you have to keep a keen lookout there.
Been busy myself this last week as one of my freezers went on the fritz so scambling to get the koolatrons and coolers, and then the sad part of discaring stuff😥

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Lookin good there Bear💪
What about one of those tunnel things as a greenhouse, or is that what you are referring to?
And man those plants are looking good👍
I do have a small about 6'x10' greenhouse, but if you do get a pest they have a tendancy to get out of hand Fast, well here anyway, so you have to keep a keen lookout there.
Been busy myself this last week as one of my freezers went on the fritz so scambling to get the koolatrons and coolers, and then the sad part of discaring stuff😥
Aw man that sucks! Sorry to hear about that! Never fun 😔

Yuh know Zab when I wrote about the green house I wasn’t really sure what I meant : ) I have seen those little tunnels (these are very practical!) the big type building would probably be to big and impractical to take down and put back up! I could totally tunnel one of my planters and then come up with a little make shift funny farm cover or something : )

Thanks for the kind words Zab! Im going to go out into the shed and im dreading what im going to find. The humidity is really low in there right now and I know what that means lol!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh darn! Well, you’ll come up with some other harebrained scheme! I have faith in you, brother!🤣 I’m with you on the creek idea! Take it easy, bear!

Z

Zab

It’s freaky thats fo show! : )
I was looking for one for sale but the prices were around $100 or more, I then remembered a thread where Chucky mentioned them at a reasonable price at Hi-Genitics, and it happened I got it on I think it was around the last day of their 420 sale so I ordered 2 different strains from the site and the sent a new not on site strain to try. From what I inderstand these are the original Shapshifter genetics, this one is Freakshow, and I also ordered the Supafreak, it came up but yet looks like a mutation, but not sure as these are strange enough.i
PXL 20240521 170631988

I put those plant benders there to get a clearer photo, but it still doesnt show what I want it to.🤷‍♂️

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
I was looking for one for sale but the prices were around $100 or more, I then remembered a thread where Chucky mentioned them at a reasonable price at Hi-Genitics, and it happened I got it on I think it was around the last day of their 420 sale so I ordered 2 different strains from the site and the sent a new not on site strain to try. From what I inderstand these are the original Shapshifter genetics, this one is Freakshow, and I also ordered the Supafreak, it came up but yet looks like a mutation, but not sure as these are strange enough.iView attachment 2175833
I put those plant benders there to get a clearer photo, but it still doesnt show what I want it to.🤷‍♂️
before I joined this forum I had never even heard or seen a mutation plant! The whole things is crazy! : ) are logging them in a journal or do you have them on your home page or whatever?

Top Bottom