I need proper proper help!!

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

Ok guys I need proper help! I started growing 2 plants 5 weeks ago for fun not really thinking about the size they will get as this is my first time. I was currently unemployed when I started so didn’t really think nor cared about the consequences. It’s also coming into winter here in Australia so they have to be grown under lights to get proper schedule to avoid premature flowering. I live with my 2 sisters at our parents house (they can’t find out) my parents come home every month or so. I also live in suburban residents. They are starting to get really strong sweaty smell. How the fuck can I continue the grow with out getting caught?! I can’t bring myself to killing them. I have no room in my room as I went away for 2 nights and they have grow absolutely crazy in my small tent 60cmx60x90cm they now have fully branched out and filled it out. I can’t grow outside as they won’t get enough sun coming into winter, we don’t have attics in Australia only crawl spaces of 1m and no vertical room. My sisters don’t go out the backyard so was thinking maybe a outside grow tent but looks more like a shed or green house because a black tent would look obvious but a green house would be transparent so kind of need it blacked out for the lighting. I don’t even have any friends who would take them. Any fucking idea I can’t bring my self to culling them I have grow obsessed and attached. I also start a corporate job tomorrow

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Dude you know your parents will get done if you get caught if they own the house I don’t know how much aus differs from the uk however in the uk they would be held responsible for allowing thier house to be used for “drug related activities” even if they don’t know they can end up in court.

I think you should wait till you have a place of your own as hard as it maybe

Your also starting a new job do they test for drugs

I know it’s a shit storm and the laws a ass

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Without pictures, it’s hard to tell. You could probably prune them down to size and flip them to flower and hope for the best. Good thing you have a job. Being jobless and homeless is no fun!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Wait till summer and grow in the woods

Top Bottom