ILGM Partnership with Phylos Bioscience...Hmm?

• Thread starter Choppr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
I sent Phylos an Email a few weeks ago asking why they no longer sold 10 packs? minimum 50 seeds... this is where they went with that?
Gotta say, seems like polishing a turd.
I’d be skeptical for sure, I guess word has gotten around about ilgm on a broad scale.
I’m not hating, just have much better options.
Been burned 2 times by them over the years, and that was that. Interesting indeed.

Choppr

Choppr

Yeah, Ive never bought from ILGM, but for the last year or so I was getting 7 packs of seed (5+2 free) direct from Phylos for 13.00 + 9.00 shipping.... and they were all good Plants, good Bud! Now they're at ILGM for 169. for a 10 pk, talk about mark up! fuck me!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah, Ive never bought from ILGM, but for the last year or so I was getting 7 packs of seed (5+2 free) direct from Phylos for 13.00 + 9.00 shipping.... and they were all good Plants, good Bud! Now they're at ILGM for 169. for a 10 pk, talk about mark up! fuck me!
That’s outrageous,
I always think of ilgm, as a starter spot. It’s always what pops up first, now, I have gotten a decent pack from them before, a shishkaberry hybrid that was fire, and some white flame, but the bad outweighed the good, like i said one time, I’ll look at as an anomaly, 2 times in a row? And they have a really bad habit of sending autos instead of regs and vice versa, so for an otherwise reputable company to dive into bed with a company with top search but shaky genetics and miss packing seeds, seems like a cash grab, not sure how that move is going to be a Benefit for phylos in terms of rep, so yeah man. Wild. I’m going to check out phylos.
Cool post. 👊🏻🤡

Choppr

Choppr

Phylos has kind of a fugged -up rep after that whole "Phylos Universe" debacle, (now taken off-line) I followed along because had it worked-out it would've been Amazing! +1 for the effort...
I did like the several seed varieties I purchased from them but they are not worth their new price $169. dollar price tag...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Phylos has kind of a fugged -up rep after that whole "Phylos Universe" debacle, (now taken off-line) I followed along because had it worked-out it would've been Amazing! +1 for the effort...
I did like the several seed varieties I purchased from them but they are not worth their new price $169. dollar price tag...
So they have been 100% absorbed by ilgm for what looks like the “carefully curated seeds” 15 strains. See the thing about that that kills me man? ILGM says all of their seeds are carefully curated too, so hypothetically as a new grower that finds these special seeds within a bank of supposedly special seeds, what in the fuck are they gonna do? I’ll tell ya. Buy the more expensive seed out of ignorance. and most likley end up with the same quality of a ilgm standard seed let’s say. We would all need the ability to test these claims at harvest, which 99.9% of us don’t do.
Man, the more I think about this, the more it’s aggravating me hahahaha!

👊🏻🤡

I posted the link again so folks don’t need to hunt it….

Choppr

Choppr

(screenshot) -This was my Last Order from Phylos Direct....cheap good seeds!
ILGM have has already lowered the Price over the last few days! these are now $129.00/10 + 10pk, so 20 for $129.00 isnt horrible, but the other strains that I was getting for cheap before the merger are in the $149.00 range, also 10+10. Glad to see they came down... but I rarely buy seed, I only buy to introduce new lines if theyre special? I have 1000's of my own F1 crosses and several strains of deep freeze Pollen, Ill be sticking close to home...

Screenshot 2024 04 13 104913
Top Bottom