It All Starts From Seed

• Thread starter MEGA956
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 7675

The breeder threw in a few freebies! 50 White Truffle S1's & their unreleased Holy Truffles 🔥

MEGA956

MEGA956

Only 1 female from the Trap Slap 10 pack and 2 females for the Java Latte 10 pack.

Don't have many reg seeds anymore. I was expecting better numbers for females.

Will be popping some seeds from the giveaway I won and an Inhouse Genetics pack as well, later today. (All fems)

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Only 1 female from the Trap Slap 10 pack and 2 females for the Java Latte 10 pack.

Will be popping some seeds from the giveaway I won and an Inhouse Genetics pack as well, later today. (All fems)
Bummer, that’s something they should get back to you on. That’s nowhere near 60/40.

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Damn, what a crap, never seen those low female numbers on regs. Hopefully the females will be keepers.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter

I would not be happy and would personally avoid whatever breeder it is in the future. That's a huge waste of time and resources to get a couple viable females. I stick with feminized usually these days but I've popped TONS of reg seeds and they typically are around 50/50. That seems very odd to me

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I would not be happy and would personally avoid whatever breeder it is in the future. That's a huge waste of time and resources to get a couple viable females. I stick with feminized usually these days but I've popped TONS of reg seeds and they typically are around 50/50. That seems very odd to me
That may just be it though, bad odds, I could see how it could happen. I would just ask for a replacement, even though it was a bonus win, for the exact reasons you stated. That’s a lot of time for slim numbers. Unless you are in the pollen game too.

MEGA956

MEGA956

It was a freebie pack but not sure if that has anything to do with it. I do have a bit of fems in veg, going to start taking clones next weekend then start flower.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
It was a freebie pack but not sure if that has anything to do with it. I do have a bit of fems in veg, going to start taking clones next weekend then start flower.
I would think freebies would be the same, but if the fems are good that's good at least. I grew out atlas seed freebies and they were some of my best plants ever. Who knows seedbank to seed bank though 🤷‍♂️. Hope the fems turn out 🔥 for you!

MEGA956

MEGA956

IMG 7813

Just popped a couple more packs.

One Pure Michigan BX, which is backcrossed to Thug Pug's Mendo F2(reg seeds).

Two packs of the Instagram giveaway I won.
Snow Nanaz and Blueberry Schnapps(fem seeds).

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
View attachment 2047328

Just popped a couple more packs.

One Pure Michigan BX, which is backcrossed to Thug Pug's Mendo F2(reg seeds).

Two packs of the Instagram giveaway I won.
Snow Nanaz and Blueberry Schnapps(fem seeds).
Back crossed mendocinos eh? That interests the hell out of me. I grew that a lot back in 05 roundabouts. Had a friend bring me clones from Humboldt once upon a time. It was such a killer earthy strain.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Back crossed mendocinos eh? That interests the hell out of me. I grew that a lot back in 05 roundabouts. Had a friend bring me clones from Humboldt once upon a time. It was such a killer earthy strain.

That's cool bro, I scored an oz a few years ago, I just remember liking it a lot. I'm glad I got a hybrid at least.

3rd Coast does a good job, wanted to try some of his BB crosses too.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
That's cool bro, I scored an oz a few years ago, I just remember liking it a lot. I'm glad I got a hybrid at least.

3rd Coast does a good job, wanted to try some of his BB crosses too.
It’ll be cool to watch it bro. You have some really neat crosses you have been pulling out.

Top Bottom