My first auto grow Columbian Gold

• Thread starter JimfromA2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JimfromA2

JimfromA2

This is my first time growing Autos. I was going to grow these outdoors to save money on the lights, but since it is only two months I should not have an issue with pests indoors if I follow my access rules. This is Columbian Gold from Blaze Brothers. I will be cleaning out my tent and moving them in there today.

My first auto grow columbian gold
Beachbumm

Beachbumm

This is my first time growing Autos. I was going to grow these outdoors to save money on the lights, but since it is only two months I should not have an issue with pests indoors if I follow my access rules. This is Columbian Gold from Blaze Brothers. I will be cleaning out my tent and moving them in there today.
I smoked my share of Colombian Gold back in the early thru mid '70s (still got a picture of it somewhere) you want to talk about good it blew away any of this modern hybrid stuff, it was the best! Only thing better was the Red Colombian which came around Boston in 73

Following, Let us know how you like it, I might give it a run

Edit: I just checked them out and the Colombian gold is sold out but they've got some other good looking strains, thanks for the link

Last edited:
H

hawkman

Know that ACE Seeds as a auto - don't see many heirloom/landrance strains as auto's BUT I'm sure there will be more. Just looked at Blaze Bro's site can't believe the cost per seed - very good !!

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

I very gently transplanted them last night. I wish I had known about transplanting auto's before I had even started them. We learn from our mistakes. They looked fine this morning.

TreeBee

TreeBee

I very gently transplanted them last night. I wish I had known about transplanting auto's before I had even started them. We learn from our mistakes. They looked fine this morning.
Plenty of people transplant their autos. I have two in solo cups now.

JimfromA2

JimfromA2

Would these be considered seedlings or veg as far as the stage. I want to make sure the light is the right height and intensity.

Top Bottom