My very last weed grow

• Thread starter frebo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tinmanfromoz

Tinmanfromoz

View attachment 2022492View attachment 2022493I first put a seed in the ground in 1968. It was a great year. You could buy a plastic baggie with about 3/4 oz. of “Mexican Dirt Weed” for $10 from black market dealers if you could find one. They called it an ounce or dime bag. It was also called a “Lid”.
Once Oregon legalized medical marijuana I was able to grow larger plants in the open instead of under the oak trees. I had three other patients so I was legally able to grow 24 plants. Clones and seeds were easy to get. One year I had 20 plants and 4 were 6 lb. Purple Hindu Kush’s. For the last few years I have partnered with 2 of my patients to grow less (5-8) plants.
I turned 76 this year and my body is telling me I need to move off the farm and move to town. It’s been fun but with the weed glut in Oregon I will just buy from a dispensary. Prices for “flower” are as low as $2 a gram and $30 an ounce. I think it will go lower yet. Soon we’ll have 1968 prices.
My plants this year are Jeager(Purple Hindu Kush), Limon Cello, Slurty 3 and Air Heads(Runtz x White Runtz).
You guys have fun. Burn one for me.
I’m in eastern Washington, weed prices are still $10 a gram some low priced ounces are available; at least in Oregon folks can grow a couple of plants legally.

frebo

frebo

I am BACK !!!!! Not really but kind of. My son lost his wife over his Autism and had to move back home. He got his Oregon Medical card and can grow 12 plants. I am trying not to interfere but he really knows what he is doing.
IMG 0348

IMG 0320
Top Bottom