Organic Coco need some advice here

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

You can start with plagron light mix for seedlings/clones in 7 liters pots than go for 20+ liters in plagron batmix for flower after transplant.
And by this i can use exactly the same method just no cook and no runoff or ph just watering and top dressing having fun?

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Just checked, plagron light mix has chemical fertilizer in it.

Go with plagron batmix and dilute it with coco 70/30 or 50/50 to start young seedlings/clones.

@MrGreenfinga
Yep you will use batmix diluted for young plants, water only, minimal to no runoff no ph'ing

And after they need a new transplant after a month or two go for pure batmix and flower with it. Need to test if you will need topdressing, I would do it once a month. And at transplant before flower a top dressing too.

Last edited:
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Just checked, plagron light mix has chemical fertilizer in it.

Go with plagron batmix and dilute it with coco 70/30 or 50/50 to start young seedlings/clones.
What about thier allmix or would it be too hot?
it got peat, perlite, castings, and organic fertilisers
I could just topdress with bat guano and some allpurpose dry ammendments?
And your idea up there seems like some really idiot proof organic growing youre the best person at teaching i ever encountered😆🤟

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

What about thier allmix or would it be too hot?
it got peat, perlite, castings, and organic fertilisers
I could just topdress with bat guano and some allpurpose dry ammendments?
And your idea up there seems like some really idiot proof organic growing youre the best person at teaching i ever encountered😆🤟
Given the choice I would prefer batmix, bat guanos are great stuff! I wish my country wouldn't had it banned. My old organic mix was guano based and it rocked.
So start with 70%bat mix /30% coco or 50/50 in 7 liters pots, top dress bat guano/Gaia green 444 at day 30 veg or when needed, watch plants for their needs. Veg for two months I would recommend.
Transplant one or two weeks before flower for a 20+ L pot with pure batmix and do another topdress, than day 30flower another last top dressing.
But you would always watch if 30 days between dressing are too long, than you can top dress every 15 days for example.

Edit - For flower I would top dress using the Gaia flower dry mix with less nitrogen and a low.nitrogen guano too.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Yoo man i think i figured it out
Im starting them off in Promix Thats just peat and castings nothing else
I add in some 4.4.4 at start
To make it a little hotter

Then when i transplant i move them into some batmix and i can topdress after thier own liking
Thing is shits slow release so its going to be hard to burn them in this i guess?

when they are flowering i transplant them into batmix and that must be it then i will proceed to topdress with 4.4.4 and 2.8.4 after thier own liking
How does this sound?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Given the choice I would prefer batmix, bat guanos are great stuff! I wish my country wouldn't had it banned. My old organic mix was guano based and it rocked.
So start with 70%bat mix /30% coco or 50/50 in 7 liters pots, top dress bat guano/Gaia green 444 at day 30 veg or when needed, watch plants for their needs. Veg for two months I would recommend.
Transplant one or two weeks before flower for a 20+ L pot with pure batmix and do another topdress, than day 30flower another last top dressing.
But you would always watch if 30 days between dressing are too long, than you can top dress every 15 days for you example l. For flower I would top dress using the Gaia flower dey mix with less nitrogen and a low.nitrogen guano too.
I might just go with this😂👊
Right on man this seems like a bomb recipe gonna make some calls to the local grow store and see if they got what i need soon🙌😆
Another thing is why the fuck did they ban Bat poo?😂

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

I might just go with this😂👊
Right on man this seems like a bomb recipe gonna make some calls to the local grow store and see if they got what i need soon🙌😆
Another thing is why the fuck did they ban Bat poo?😂
Because they considered it a finite resource, and it is, at least wild guanos are, wild guanos are the good guanos, slowly cured for thousands of years. In the end they are right to ban it tho lol, we growers just have to mutate to survive.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Because they considered it a finite resource, and it is, at least wild guanos are, wild guanos are the good guanos, slowly cured for thousands of years. In the end they are right to ban it tho lol, we growers just have to mutate to survive.
Sounds so fucked up though what country are you from if i may ask?
I can start off and say im from denmark👊😆

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I'm from the Land where the sun is always shinning , the grass is green and the girls are pretty ! Lol
Sounds good👊😂
Bitches here are boring asf
uptight usually pretty annoying
Not really nice really selfabsorbed too
“Just gotta find the right one”
Will you fuck off😂🤟

Grass here isnt growing currently
And its minus degrees
atleast someone is happy!
IMG 4038

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Sounds good👊😂
Bitches here are boring asf
uptight usually pretty annoying
Not really nice really selfabsorbed too
“Just gotta find the right one”
Will you fuck off😂🤟

Grass here isnt growing currently
And its minus degrees
atleast someone is happy!View attachment 2133437
This is a good one for diluting the batmix for starters, it's just strictly illegal here (8-15years time), so I don't reveal my country in grow forums hehehe

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

This is a good one for diluting the batmix for starters, it's just strictly illegal here (8-15years time), so I don't reveal my country in grow forums hehehe
Totally acceptable its pretty illegal here too but hopeing to see a legalisation soon 🙌
It pretty much depends on the quantity the shit im growing here would just get me a fine but if i had a larger operation i could be looking at some years too
Pretty funny how germany a country thats liturally connects with mine will have free weed by april and if you take it a step over the border youre immediately a criminal!

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Totally acceptable its pretty illegal here too but hopeing to see a legalisation soon 🙌
It pretty much depends on the quantity the shit im growing here would just get me a fine but if i had a larger operation i could be looking at some years too
Pretty funny how germany a country thats liturally connects with mine will have free weed by april and if you take it a step over the border youre immediately a criminal!
The world is a fucked up place really, crazy. All drugs should be legal imho.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

The world is a fucked up place really, crazy. All drugs should be legal imho.
Sounds like a disaster too but i somewhat agree the criminals are feeding off the drug trades and the government does “the only right thing”
To spend all the money we pay in tax on trying to catch criminals without succeeding
Where these money could have gone to schools and hospitals pretty ironic if you ask me

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

Sounds like a disaster too but i somewhat agree the criminals are feeding off the drug trades and the government does “the only right thing”
To spend all the money we pay in tax on trying to catch criminals without succeeding
Where these money could have gone to schools and hospitals pretty ironic if you ask me
War on drugs is just impossible to win, better to legalize it all fuck with the income of all the criminals and work the social/health part with the money they would make with it legalized.

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

War on drugs is just impossible to win, better to legalize it all fuck with the income of all the criminals and work the social/health part with the money they would make with it legalized.
its all just a game iguess
Someone is pulling the strings
But youre absolutely right

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
What do you think about the recipe?
70% batmix
And
30% coco perlite 30/70
Then do topdresses with but guano and gaia green 4.4.4 and 2.8.4
Keeping it simple💯💯
I have never used their stuff, but any mix is the way to start for sure. Then Slowly grow by grow as you learn more and get more experienced you can make the mix more your own over time. Mine has evolved a lot over time, but start simple and build on it, you have the right idea ✌

Latest posts

Top Bottom